Kew Gardens Members
RBG Kew, Richmond.
Kew Gardens Tickets
Our Gardens are open. Come and enjoy 330 acres of green space and wonderful horticulture.
You'll need to book a time slot before you come, to help us stagger entry flow and reduce queues and help keep everyone safe. Only book as many as you need, and don't forget to cancel if you can no longer make it so others can visit.
Our toilets, shops and limited pop-up outdoor food and drink facilities are open, but please check which buildings and attractions are closed before you come.
We care for some of the world's rarest plant species. To protect our plants (and our visitors) we have rules around what you can and can't do in the Gardens. Please make sure you read our do's and dont's before you visit.
Please follow government advice. If you or your guest has symptoms of COVID-19 you must not visit the Gardens
To help plan your time slot:
- You will have 45 minutes from your chosen time slot to enter Kew Gardens; once you're inside, stay as long as you like.
- Please do not arrive before the time on your ticket.
- Members will need to show their ID and membership card, or an email with their membership number on entry.
- Heath care workers will need to show their Blue Light Card or other ID on entry.
Getting to Kew Gardens:
- Plan your trip with our getting here information.
- Victoria Gate is entrance only. Elizabeth Gate and Brentford Gate are operating as usual. Lion Gate is exit only.
- For 8am or 9am time slots please use Victoria gate.
- New restrictions mean there is no parking on Kew Road. See richmond.gov.uk/parking for other local restrictions
Please note no ticket offers or promotions are valid at this time