Little Bentley Hall Waterways & Garden Show
Little Bentley Hall, Little Bentley.
Following the resounding success of the sixth Little Bentley Hall Garden Show in 2014, the event returns on 1st - 2nd June 2019 , with the hope that we can raise more than £85,000 for local Charities including, Little Bentley Village and local churches, Wix Young Farmers, Canine Partners, ABF the Soldiers Charity, Homeless shelter, Essex & Herts Air Ambulance, Lions and Rotary Charities.
The 2014 weekend event attracted 8,000+ visitors and raised over £85,000, all of which was shared between local charities.
In 2019 the private Gardens of Little Bentley Hall owned by Christopher and Virginia Palmer-Tomkinson, considered to be one of the finest Gardens in East Anglia will be open to the public with activities such as:
- Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd June 2019 10am-5pm :
- Show Gardens (We already have 3 entered) & Children's Garden Competition.
- Specialist Plant and gardening trade stands
- Art Exhibition run by Wix YFC's.
- Traditional bands playing throughout the weekend.
- Food court including hog roast, and the famous Little Bentley tea garden