Mumford & Sons
FlyDSA Arena, Sheffield.
No under 16s in the standing area, 0 - 14s must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
THE STANDING AREA IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR UNDER 14S
Arena Box Office will be open to personal callers only when we have an event taking place at the Arena. Always check with the Box Office on 0114 256 56 56 before you travel to ensure you have the most up to date opening time information.
Customers can book and collect their Arena tickets in person from the Sheffield City Hall Box Office, Barkers Pool, Sheffield, S1 2JA - click here for Sheffield City Hall opening times.
Unless stated all tickets purchased in person from the Arena or Sheffield City Hall Box Offices for shows at the Arena are subject to a 12% booking fee - the same charges apply to all payment methods, cash, card & cheque. Further booking information can be found in the booking information section of this website.
On the day of an event the box office will open at 12noon and stay open until the main act is on stage, this will vary depending on the event so please check the specific show page for running order details. (If the start time of the event is morning/early afternoon will usually open from 9am)
When coming to the box office on an event day please be aware that the security procedures in place at this show may restrict access to the venue and car parks. As access to the box office is through our car parks you may be asked to park off-site and walk to the box office to maintain the integrity of the safety checks already carried out on site.
The Box Office is located at Entrance C on the ground floor and has a purpose built low level counter installed. There is ample parking outside the entrance, including disabled parking spaces. Please ensure that you obtain a ticket from the pay & display ticket machine and clearly display the ticket in your car - parking is free for the first hour you just need to obtain & display the ticket. Please read the venue's security procedures that restricts the access to the venue, car parks & box office on event days.
Terms and Conditions of sale
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers /businesses/traders or for business/trade purposes, or be resold/offered for resale for profit/commercial gain.
2. This ticket is a personal, revocable licence and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
3. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
4. You may not resell or transfer your Tickets. Any resale or transfer (or attempted resale or transfer) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that Ticket without refund or other compensation. You are only permitted to resell your tickets through an approved face value, fan to fan exchange platform.
5. The name of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. The Lead Booker will need to enter the venue at the same time as their guests.
6. The Lead Booker must provide a valid form of photo ID (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker name on the tickets if requested to do so. Failure to provide this could result in refusal of admission to the concert.
7. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person. This policy is in effect to discourage and prevent unfair ticket buying practices. Tickets are restricted to a maximum number of 4 per person, per credit or debit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household as well