Mumford & Sons
Manchester Arena, Manchester.
No under 14s in the standing area, 0 - 14s must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Under 14 must be accompanied and no under 14s go on the floor for standing floor shows.
Children shows allow babes in arms up to 23 months however some shows specifically targeted at younger audiences require a ticket for anyone attending the performance. Please check the relevant show's event page for further details.
Further enhanced security checks have been put in place at Manchester Arena to provide reassurance and confidence and we advise you to arrive in plenty of time to pass through these additional security checks.
We also ask that you keep personal belongings to a minimum and only bring your essentials with you. Please do not bring any backpacks or large bags as these will not be permitted into the arena. You are permitted to bring small bags or handbags no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm (approx. an A3 piece of paper).
There are no storage facilities for large items within the venue and it will be left to the patron to find a safe temporary facility to hold them. The venue will not be responsible for late admission or non-admission as a result of this policy.
If you are collecting tickets on the day a temporary box office has been set up on the Trinity Way corridor next to the Arena car park entrance. This temporary box office will be open from 4.00pm only on a show day and will close approximately 15 minutes after the main act goes on stage.
Please check Manchester Arena's website (manchester-arena.com) and follow them on social media (@manchesterarena) for specific show information before your visit.
Terms and Conditions of sale
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers /businesses/traders or for business/trade purposes, or be resold/offered for resale for profit/commercial gain.
2. This ticket is a personal, revocable licence and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
3. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
4. You may not resell or transfer your Tickets. Any resale or transfer (or attempted resale or transfer) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that Ticket without refund or other compensation. You are only permitted to resell your tickets through an approved face value, fan to fan exchange platform.
5. The name of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. The Lead Booker will need to enter the venue at the same time as their guests.
6. The Lead Booker must provide a valid form of photo ID (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker name on the tickets if requested to do so. Failure to provide this could result in refusal of admission to the concert.
7. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person. This policy is in effect to discourage and prevent unfair ticket buying practices. Tickets are restricted to a maximum number of 4 per person, per credit or debit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household as well