Mumford & Sons
Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle.
No under 14s in the standing area, 0 - 14s must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Please note that some seats have possible sight restrictions as below:
Block 200/218 - listed as possible just in case there are large screens/speakers that might cause an issue
Back rows of 200/201/202/215/216/217/218 - these are level with the row in front so only really an issue if you have a tall person in front of a small person
Block 107 - listed as possible in case the mixer in large/contains cameras etc.
Blocks 207-211 - These are under the overhang of the balcony/behind pillars.
Block 100/114 - usually blocked slightly by speakers/staging
CHILDREN UNDER 14 Policy
As a responsible entertainment venue, the safety and comfort of our patrons is paramount. This Duty of Care is particularly relevant when protecting minors under 14 years old; as such our policy is that all children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult, defined as someone 16+ years of age who will be present for the full duration of the event.
For certain shows where the audience is both seated and standing, no one under 14 years old will be permitted AT ALL to stand on the auditorium floor.
Parents should always be aware of their general responsibilities regarding their children's safety in situations where they are outside their direct control, and indeed legislation detailing these responsibilities.
Public safety continues to be our priority. We're doing all we can to keep you safe at our venue. Please remember we do not permit backpacks or large bags and you will be screened upon arrival. Read more about our safety policy here http://www.metroradioarena.co.uk/venue-information/venue-safety/
We must stress we do not permit backpacks or large bags.
Our Bag Policy
We encourage you to only bring essential items and stress no large bags or backpacks at all will be permitted into venue.
We will not allow any large bags, backpacks, holdalls, luggage or computer bags into the venue. There is no storage or cloak room facility available so please make alternative arrangements before arriving to the venue.
Exceptions will only be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs, we ask this is communicated to venue ahead of visit for ease of entry. Please contact us on email@example.com
All entry constitutes consent to search.
Wheelchair Access - There are many wheelchair spaces in the arena. They need to be booked through the venue.
Hearing Systems - The arena has a loop system. Please contact them for more details.
Access Bookings - please call 0800 988 4440
General Access Info:
To better accommodate your needs, Metro Radio Arena has requested that all accessible seating ticket accommodations be solicited only through their representatives. Please contact a Metro Radio Arena representative for further help with your ticket purchase. The number is 0800 988 4440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions of sale
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers /businesses/traders or for business/trade purposes, or be resold/offered for resale for profit/commercial gain.
2. This ticket is a personal, revocable licence and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
3. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
4. You may not resell or transfer your Tickets. Any resale or transfer (or attempted resale or transfer) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that Ticket without refund or other compensation. You are only permitted to resell your tickets through an approved face value, fan to fan exchange platform.
5. The name of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. The Lead Booker will need to enter the venue at the same time as their guests.
6. The Lead Booker must provide a valid form of photo ID (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker name on the tickets if requested to do so. Failure to provide this could result in refusal of admission to the concert.
7. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person. This policy is in effect to discourage and prevent unfair ticket buying practices. Tickets are restricted to a maximum number of 4 per person, per credit or debit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household as well