Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds
First Direct Arena, Leeds.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
- This ticket may IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partners.
- To gain admission to the concert, the attendee must bring:
- The tickets
- A valid photo ID matching the customer name on the ticket(s)
- Failure to bring both of the items i) and ii) may result in refusal of admission to the concert.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of six tickets per person.
14+ only in the standing area, 8s - 14s must be accompanied by an adult in the seating area. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
We have taken the decision to reschedule the Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds European and UK Tour. While hugely disappointing, this feels the best course of action to keep you all as safe as possible.
We are working hard to finalise when the rescheduled shows will take place, and will share detailed information with you all as soon as we have it. All existing tickets will remain valid for these rescheduled shows.
Sending love to you all.
Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
Opening times at the First Direct Arena Ticket Office.
Monday to Friday 11am to 3pm
Saturday 10am to 2pm
On show days we will open no later than 1 hour before doors.
Please be aware that, for our venue, children under the age of 14 are not permitted in the standing area and must be accompanied by an adult for seated areas.
No backpacks, holdalls, suitcases will be admitted into the venue. The patron will be refused entry if they attempt to enter the venue with the prohibited item.
Patrons with accessible and medical requirements/equipment will be considered on an individual basis but encouraged to contact the venue in advance for ease of entry.
There will be no temporary storage facilities for such items within the venue and it will be left to the patron to find a safe temporary facility to hold the item. The venue will not be responsible for late admission or non-admission as a result of this policy.
All remaining bags will be searched.