Norman Jay MBE
Jubilee Queen, Padstow.
This event is for over 18s only - No refunds will be issued for under 18s.
The Doom Bar Sessions were conceived after an epic maiden voyage for Sharp’s crew and popular 90s legends, Reef, on the Jubilee Queen in 2017. The feeling of sailing over the Doom Bar with the Cornish sun overhead and a cold beer in hand was so good that we decided to roll it out for 2018 and invite the most iconic DJ around, Sir Norman Jay.
Rare groove and house are the order of the day for our Doom Bar Summer Session featuring Norman Jay, and with ticket sales limited to just 120 on board, the vibe will be intimate and electric from start to finish.
Norman Jay is unquestionably one of the most respected and popular DJs in the world today. Co- founder of the legendary Good Times Sound System and London dance music station KISS FM, Jay fostered the ‘Rare Groove’ scene pushing the boundaries of the UK’s emerging club culture. Awarded an MBE for services to deejaying and music, in 2017 he released ‘Mister Good Times’ capturing the true spirit of Good Times, and is currently taking his legendary Good Times party to selected venues around the UK, continuing to convert generations of clubbers to the cause, championing new sounds, yet never forgetting his musical roots, thus guaranteeing nothing but ‘Good Times’.
See you on the boat!
Terms and Conditions
- Jubilee Queen and Sharps Brewery Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission in any reasonable circumstance.
- Jubilee Queen and Sharps Brewery Ltd may adopt a bag search on entry or exit if deemed necessary.
- Jubilee Queen and Sharps Brewery Ltd do not permit tickets to be resold for profit or commercial gain.
- Jubilee Queen and Sharps Brewery Ltd reserves the right to alter event content at short notice. In the event ofthis happening, no refunds will be issued or exchanges offered.
- This event may be filmed and/or photographed. Attendance at our events affirms your consent to be used as a member of the show audience.
- Jubilee Queen and Sharps Brewery Ltd do not accept responsibility for any property lost or damaged at the event and as a result cannot be held liable.
- The use of video or stills photography equipment for commercial gain is forbidden without the express prior consent of Jubilee Queen and Sharps Brewery Ltd.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event; including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Jubilee Queen and Sharps Brewery Ltd reserve the right to change or amend the date or venue of any concert, due to reasons beyond their control.