Oceanbeat Ibiza Boat Party
Bar Albatros Playa den Bossa, Ibiza.
Oceanbeat Ibiza returns for the 2018 season with up to four sailings per week offering a lively afternoon on the Mediterranean, leaving from Playa d'en Bossa pier at 1.30pm.
Having established itself as one of the biggest Ibiza boat parties, with a reputation for unadulterated fun, a high energy soundtrack and a crew that get involved in the party. On top of the popular soundtrack, Oceanbeat Ibiza revelers can enjoy live musical performances, sexy dancers and other talented artists, giving the four hour boat party a real carnival feel.
The boat party is one of the most popular on the island and the fun doesn't stop when you reach dry land. For those that are not ready to go home early your ticket also gives you free entry to one of the biggest Superclubs on Ibiza!
- Your ticket includes the boat party with free drinks AND free entry to one of the biggest Superclubs on Ibiza!.
- The boat party runs from 13:30 - 17:30 approximately.
- Meeting point is at 12:30pm at the Playa d'en Bossa pier, in front of Cafe Albatros (see map below). Please arrive at meeting point early, with your printed ticket and ready to board. You must exchange your ticket for a wristband by 12:45 latest. Boarding is at 13:00 sharp.
- The boat party includes open bar (soft drinks, beer, cava and sangria) as well as a swim stop (professional life guards on duty).
- Once the boat is back, the party continues into the night at one of Ibiza's biggest Superclubs!
- If you arrive too late for redemption or miss the boat, please take your printed ticket to bar @Night in Playa d'en Bossa from 9pm. If there's space on the boat on any of the next days Oceanbeat Ibiza will rebook you. This is a voluntary service and depends on availability. There is no refund for no-shows.
- Oceanbeat Ibiza reserves the right to reschedule the boat party to another time within 24 hours with no refund, due to weather or mechanical problems.
- Excessive drinking on a boat is dangerous. Oceanbeat Ibiza is committed to promoting responsible alcohol consumption. Any use of drugs won't be tolerated. Anyone not adhering to this will not be allowed to board the boat, attend the after party or receive a refund.
- Travel on the boat is at your own risk. The vendor accepts no responsibility for any injuries sustained while on board, although the boat is insured under Spanish law.
- 4 hours nonstop all-inclusive open bar (beer, sparkling wine, sangria and soft drinks)
- Ticket includes a free entrance to one of the biggest super clubs in Ibiza
- Special Oceanbeat Ibiza Daiquiris
- The craziest and biggest champagne showers of Ibiza
- Champagne breakfast with muffins and brownies
- The biggest all- inclusive boat party on Ibiza with up to 300 party people
- 2 Areas: 1 open air dance-floor and 1 chillout area with canopied bar
- Party Cocktail from a fresh giant watermelon
- Sexy Ibiza dancers and top animation team
- Swim-stop in turquoise blue water of the Mediterranean
- Professional photographers
- Fresh fruit and many other surprises
- After boat party in one of Ibiza's world-famous locations from 18:00 - 0:00