Paolo Nutini Tickets
Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff.
Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. We cannot issue refunds to under 14s who are not accompanied by an adult.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PURCHASING:
A max of 4 tickets per person and per household applies. Tickets in excess of this will be cancelled.
Tickets are all mobile tickets and the lead booker's name will appear on all tickets.
Guests must accompany the lead booker or will be refused entry.
Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them.
If you can no longer use your tickets, you may only resell them through authorised resale sites.
You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site.
Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled.
BY PURCHASING, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold on behalf of the Promoters to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through an Artist's approved face-value resale partner such as Ticketmaster Fan-to-Fan Exchange (please visit the artist's website for details of other partners). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
4. Only genuine mobile tickets will be accepted for entry (we'll give you full instructions on how to access your mobile tickets after you book). Print outs and/or screenshots of mobile tickets will not be accepted for entry. The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all mobile tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. The Lead Booker will need to enter the venue at the same time as their guests. There will be no re-admittance allowed.
5. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets (accessible through your ticket agent).
ii) A valid photo ID (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets
Failure to bring all the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
6. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person. Refunds and exchanges will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling. These must be requested from your point of purchase and can only be claimed by the person who made the booking. The refund will only cover the face value of the ticket and the associated booking fee. Only tickets purchased through the approved agents are valid for admission.