Royal Hospital Chelsea, London.
A CAPTIVATING AFTERNOON AND EVENING to celebrate the final night of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show. Begin with an exquisite canapé reception and a revitalizing glass of Champagne, then savour our mouth-watering Afternoon Tea, designed exclusively by chef Raymond Blanc OBE. Your ticket also includes reserved seating at the bandstand in Ranelagh Gardens for an unmissable evening of events and music at 'The Chelsea Late'.
- Entrance ticket to the show from 3.30pm
- Show guide (one per two guests)
- Afternoon Tea designed by Raymond Blanc
- Garden-themed cocktails
- Pre-concert Champagne & canapé reception, with roaming edible delights
- Reserved seating at 'The Chelsea Late'
- A stunning private garden within the flower show
- A refreshing drink to take with you to 'The Chelsea Late'
For groups of more than 10 or if you have any questions please call us on +44(0)845 268 0251*
*Calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone service provider's access charge.