Bedford Park, Bedford.
It was a momentous 2018 for Rita Ora - she made UK chart history when her latest single Let You Love Me became her 13th Top 10 on the Official UK Singles Chart, meaning Rita set a new record for the most Top 10 singles by a British female artist.
Since breaking through in 2012 with her No.1 album Ora, Rita has become a force of nature in pop music. She has sold over 7 million singles in total and her latest five singles have been streamed over a billion times on Spotify. Some of her best-known hits include How We Do (Party), R.I.P., I Will Never Let You Down and Poison.
Rita has already cemented herself as one of the UK's most successful pop acts of the decade and shows no signs of slowing down in 2019.
By purchasing a ticket you agree to the following Terms & Conditions General Admission Terms & Conditions
1. Fireworks, flares or naked flames are not allowed. Candles are only permitted if they are covered or enclosed
2. Dogs are not allowed, except guide dogs. It should be noted however, that the fireworks are very loud.
3. In case of inclement weather the concert will not be cancelled, however the concert programme may be amended in the interest of safety and enjoyment of the audience.
4. The use of recording equipment is prohibited.
5. Tickets are non-refundable and non transferable
6. LPH Concerts reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, or to refuse admission under reasonable circumstances.
7. LPH Concerts reserves the right to cancel or abandon any performance / event.
8. Admission is at the Customer's own risk, except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from negligence on the part of the event organiser / venue.
9. All persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years and over).
10. Admission is subject to licensing conditions.
11. LPH Concerts shall not be liable for:
1. Any damage to or loss of the Customer's property whilst at the event, unless such damage or loss has occurred as a result of the wilful misconduct of LPH Concerts staff;
2. Any of the Customer's, its guests, staff and/or agents' indirect, special or consequential losses (for example, transport or accommodation costs).
12. LPH Concerts shall not be liable to the Customer for:
1. Any expenses or losses incurred by the Customer; or any delay or non-performance of LPH Concerts obligations to the Customer, if and to the extent that such expenses or losses, delay or non-performance are caused by a Force Majeure Event.
2. 'Force Majeure Event' shall mean any event or circumstance which is reasonably beyond LPH Concerts control, including without limitation, act of God, terrorist action, imminent threat of terrorist action, epidemic, wars, national emergencies, insurrections, riots, fire, flood, suspension of power leading to inoperability of the Arena, loss of utilities, national mourning, strike, industrial action, lock out, breakdown, malfunction or damage of or to the Arena, any plant, equipment or materials, explosion, civil commotion or disturbance, interruption in, delay or failure of necessary transportation or technical facilities, severe weather conditions or act of local or national government.
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude either party's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute in relation to their subject matter shall be submitted to the courts of England and Wales.