Castle Howard, York.
Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. We cannot issue refunds to under 18s who are not accompanied by an adult.
Ronan Keating will be performing live at Castle Howard, York on Sunday 4 August! Boasting a lifetime of impressive professional achievements, Ronan's first taste of musical success came in November 1994 when he hit the top three for the very first time with Boyzone's first hit Love Me For A Reason. Since then he's not looked back, releasing number one solo albums and achieving multiple sell-out tours.
In August of 2000 Ronan released his debut, self-titled, album. It shot straight to number one in the UK Album Charts, it contained the two number one singles 'When You Say Nothing at All' and 'Life Is A Rollercoaster'. It went on to sell a very impressive 4.4 million copies around the world and firmly established Ronan as an artist in his own right!
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of sale - purchase of ticket signifies agreement to the following:
By purchasing a ticket for this event, you agree to the following terms and conditions
1. Fireworks, flares or naked flames are not allowed.
2. You are not permitted to bring any food or alcoholic drink inside the fenced concert arena. Soft drinks will be permitted into the concert arena but are restricted to 500ml per person, in a sealed bottle only.
3. Dogs are not allowed, except guide dogs.
4. Small personal umbrellas are allowed, however large parasols and golf sized umbrellas will not be permitted on site.
5. In case of inclement weather the concert will not be cancelled, however the concert programme may be amended in the interest of safety and enjoyment of the audience.
6. The use of recording equipment is prohibited.
7. Tickets cannot be replaced, exchanged, nor money refunded.
8. One folding chair per person will be allowed into the concert arena. It should be noted though, that any chairs brought in will need to be positioned behind a demarcation line in the concert arena. This demarcation line will be set to create a safe area both for those customers who wish sit and those who wish to stand at the concert/at the front of the stage area.
9. Private marquees and gazebos are not permitted.
10. The event organiser/venue reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, or to refuse admission under reasonable circumstances.
11. The event organiser / venue reserve the right to cancel or abandon any performance / event.
12. Every person attending the concert will need a ticket. All persons under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult (18 years and over) and no more than 4 under 16's are to be in the care of one adult.
13. The concert arena is within a confined fenced area. No pass outs or re entry will be allowed.
14. Security staff reserve the right to search guests on entrance and refuse entry to those believed to be intoxicated or under influence of drugs.
15. Entry will be refused to anyone who declines having their person or belongings searched.
16. No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
17. Beware of counterfeit goods; buy merchandise from within the concert arena only.
18. Tickets are sold subject to the event organiser / venue's term and conditions
19. Admission is at the ticket holder's own risk, except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from negligence on the part of the event organiser / venue.
20. Subject to licensing conditions.
Please note that:
1. The use of recording equipment is not permitted.
2. You are advised to wear suitable footwear and clothing; this concert will take place even in wet weather condition.
3. Please bring a torch as the concert will finish in darkness.
4. The concert takes place on a sloping grass lawn, access is via a tarmac drive or field track