Sam Smith Tickets
Resorts World Arena, Birmingham.
No under 14s in the standing area, 0 - 15s must be accompanied by an adult. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Where we provide a seating plan for events, every effort is made to show you correct information. Ho...
More information about Sam Smith tickets
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold on behalf of the Promoters to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the T&Cs of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. Ticket resale is permitted at no more than the price you paid (face value + booking fee). Please only use the official resale partner www.twickets.live. Selling tickets through unauthorised resale platforms will breach our T&Cs and those tickets may be cancelled.
4. Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
5. Admission to this event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. You must also adhere to the Promoter or venue operator's specific terms of entry and protocols surrounding Covid-19 - this could be, but is not limited to, an obligation to provide negative lateral flow tests or provide vaccination certificates. If you do not comply with any Promoter or venue terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue and you will not be entitled to a refund
Where is Resorts World Arena Birmingham?
Resorts World Arena Birmingham is located next to Birmingham International Airport, and Birmingham International Train Station. For route planning please use: https://www.resortsworldarena.co.uk/your-visit/getting-here/
Box Office Information
The Resorts World Arena box office is located next to the main entrance of the venue, and it is accessible from all car parks. The box office is usually open on show days at approx. 4pm. On certain show days, the box office may be open earlier or later dependant on the nature of the event. To confirm the opening times before travelling please check out the event page for your event or call 0844 581 1331. Please note, the box office is not open on non-show days.
If you lose your tickets, try to contact your point of purchase first. You may be able to also go to the box office with your confirmation details, and ID for the box office staff to be able to assist you. Please note, there may be a charge for the box office re-issuing tickets.
Check what time the box office opens for your event, and head down with your ticket booking confirmation and photo ID. Our box office team will take it from there.
Buying Tickets at the Box Office
We sell tickets at the both Resorts World Arena and Arena Birmingham Box Offices, on event days only. Opening hours are subject to change at short notice. To confirm our opening times before travelling to Resorts World Arena or Arena Birmingham to purchase tickets please call 0844 581 1311 for up to date information.
On arrival at the NEC / Resorts World Arena Birmingham, please follow signage to 'Arena Parking', which will lead you to the nearest available car park for your event, parking can be booked by following this link:
Please note, parking is chargeable at this venue. Alternative travel routes can be found here
Contact the Venue