Soul II Soul
Arena MK, Milton Keynes.
By purchasing a ticket you agree to the following Terms & Conditions General Admission Terms & Conditions
1. Strictly Adults Only. Under 18s will not be permitted entrance to the venue and security staff reserve the right to ask for proof of age in line with the venue Premises License.
2. Fireworks, flares, candles or naked flames are not allowed.
3. You are not permitted to bring any food or drink inside the venue
4. Small personal umbrellas are allowed and must be kept with coats and personal items, however large parasols and golf-sized umbrellas will not be permitted into the venue.
5. The use of recording equipment is prohibited.
6. Tickets are non-refundable and non transferable
7. LPH Concerts reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, or to refuse admission under reasonable circumstances.
8. LPH Concerts reserves the right to cancel or abandon any performance / event.
9. No pass outs or re entry will be allowed.
10. Security staff reserve the right to search guests on entrance and refuse entry to those believed to be intoxicated or under influence of drugs.
11. Entry will be refused to anyone who declines having their person or belongings searched.
12. No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
13. Beware of counterfeit goods; buy merchandise from within the concert arena only.
14. Tickets are sold subject to the event organiser / venue's term and conditions
15. Admission is at the Customer's own risk, except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from negligence on the part of the event organiser / venue.
16. Every person attending the event will require a ticket.
17. Admission is subject to licensing conditions.
18. LPH Concerts shall not be liable for:
1. I. Any damage to or loss of the Customer's property whilst at the event, unless such damage or loss has occurred as a result of the wilful misconduct of LPH Concerts staff; and
2. Any of the Customer's, its guests, staff and/or agents' indirect, special or consequential losses (for example, transport or accommodation costs).
19. LPH Concerts shall not be liable to the Customer for:
1. Any expenses or losses incurred by the Customer; or any delay or non-performance of LPH Concerts obligations to the Customer, if and to the extent that such expenses or losses, delay or non-performance are caused by a Force Majeure Event
2. A ?Force Majeure Event' shall mean any event or circumstance which is reasonably beyond LPH Concerts control, including without limitation, acts of God, terrorist action, imminent threat of terrorist action, epidemic, wars, national emergencies, insurrections, riots, fire, flood, suspension of power leading to inoperability of the Arena, loss of utilities, national mourning, strike, industrial action, lock out, breakdown, malfunction or damage of or to the Arena, any plant, equipment or materials, explosion, civil commotion or disturbance, interruption in, delay or failure of necessary transportation or technical facilities, severe weather conditions or act of local or national government.
20. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude either party's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute in relation to their subject matter shall be submitted to the courts of England and Wales