Supermarine Cup Sponsored By Bevirs Law - Day 1
The Webbs Wood Stadium, South Marston.
Swindon Supermarine Football Club are proud to host the first ever Supermarine Cup Sponsored by Bevirs Law.
The Supermarine Cup is an 11 a side four team tournament that will run over 2 days with 2 fixtures on each day. The schedule can be found below along with the kick off times for the day.
Swindon Supermarine vs Bradford Town - 13:00 Kick Off
Banbury United vs Hungerford Town - 16:30 Kick Off
Rules and Details
- The tournament will be played in a league system, with the team that amasses the highest number of points over its two games taking home the trophy.
- Three points are awarded for a win, with one for a draw. However, each team will also receive one point for every goal it scores during the tournament.
- Goal difference will be the deciding factor if two teams finish level on points and if they still can't be split, then the number of goals scored will come into play. The trophy will be shared if the teams still have identical records.
- Each match will be 45 minutes each half, with a 15 minute half time interval. No extra time will be played.
- Each team will be permitted to name 11 substitutes per match, of which all 11 can be used.
- Rolling subs will not be permitted in this tournament.
- A player(s) who is sent from the field of play during the Supermarine Cup for either a straight red card or two yellow cards in one match shall be suspended for the remainder of the tournament.
- Possible suspensions for domestic matches further to a dismissal in the Supermarine Cup will be down to the discretion of the match referee including the incident in his match report and also will be decided by the National Football Association of the competing club.
- All tickets can be purchased on the day
- A match day programme will be available to purchase on the day.