Tenacious D - The Spicy Meatball Tour Tickets
First Direct Arena, Leeds.
14+ only in the standing area, 0s - 13s must be accompanied by an adult in the seating area. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
Where we provide a seating plan for events, every effort is made to show you correct information. Ho...
1. This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
2. A strict limit of 6 tickets per person applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated.
3. Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
4. Only genuine mobile tickets will be accepted for entry (we'll give you full instructions on how to access your mobile tickets after you book). If you purchased more than one ticket and ticket transfer is unavailable, your guests must be with you at time of entry. Print outs and/or screenshots of mobile tickets will not be accepted for entry.
5. If you purchase more than one ticket, your guest(s) must be with you at the time of entry or will be refused entry.
6. If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell them through SEE Tickets Fan to Fan exchange.
7. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
8. Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated.
9. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
Please be aware that, for our venue, children under the age of 14 are not permitted in the standing area and must be accompanied by an adult for seated areas.
No backpacks, holdalls, suitcases will be admitted into the venue. The patron will be refused entry if they attempt to enter the venue with the prohibited item.
Patrons with accessible and medical requirements/equipment will be considered on an individual basis but encouraged to contact the venue in advance for ease of entry.
There will be no temporary storage facilities for such items within the venue and it will be left to the patron to find a safe temporary facility to hold the item. The venue will not be responsible for late admission or non-admission as a result of this policy.
All remaining bags will be searched.