Tours of the Royal Courts of Justice
The Royal Courts of Justice, London.
All customers will be sent a message a few days before their tour date with full practical information for their tour
Our tours are delivered by the best Blue Badge Guides in London.
Tours run from Monday to Friday on selcted dates and times
Our tour is entertaining, educational and exciting, and will last approximately between one hour to one hour and 15 minutes.
Tour Highlights Include
- The Great Hall
- Viewing of original court documents relating to ‘Guy Fawkes’ from year 1605
- Exhibition of legal costumes
- History about the fabulous Art, including works by Wright, Lawrence and Shee
- History of the RCJ’s famous cases and Inquiries
- Subject to the court listing on the day of a tour, members of a tour group may have the opportunity to view a live case from the public gallery
Address of the Royal Courts of Justice