Winter Health & Immune Support Full Day Workshop
Lime Wood, New Forest.
With 3 hours of enlightening talks from Amelia, a cooking demonstration in the HH&Co Backstage Cookery School Kitchen, a locally sourced and seasonal 2-course lunch, an optional relaxing stretch session or forest walk and lots of friendly advice, we will explore all things winter health and immune support including lifestyle choices, nutrition and supplements within a very friendly and relaxed environment. You'll leave with plenty of empowering knowledge and tasty recipes, a 4-day immune supporting meal plan and a goodie bag.
What's included? Full day workshop, to include 3 hours of enlightening talks, 2-course lunch with Amelia, Cookery Demo, Relaxing movement and stretching session and a goodie bag to take home.
On the day (09.00am - 4.30pm):
- Arrival teas & coffees
- 3 hours of enlightening talks with Amelia exploring how to combat the colder months and boost your immune system through mindful food choices and meal preparation.
- Delicious 2-course group lunch, where you will sample some tasty Amelia inspired immune-boosting dishes.
- Cookery demonstration with Amelia, where she will show you how to prep and cook dishes that are packed with nutrition.
- Optional relaxing stretch session or Forest walk.
- Q&A with Amelia to answer all of your questions around building a strong immune system through food.
- A healthy goodie bag to take away including recipes, handouts and nutritious treats.
Click here for more information about Amelia Freer's Workshops at Lime Wood.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable. Subject to availability. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of special circumstances or with any further enquiries