World Island: Loyle Carner Plus Guests
Globe Road, Leeds.
This event is for over 18s only - No refunds will be issued for under 18s.
WORLD ISLAND 2018 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tickets for World Island 2018 must be exchanged for a festival wristband at wristband exchange points (times and location TBC). There will be no admittance to site without a wristband.
The ticket holder must be present at the wristband exchange point. Under no circumstances can you collect wristbands on behalf of other ticket holders, as the wristband must be fitted by World Island staff only.
Please arrive at the wristband exchange allowing plenty of time to collect a wristband before performances begin. Please note that some acts will be very popular, so we would advise you arrive at the site in good time to avoid disappointment.
The advertised line-up may be subject to change. No refunds will be issued unless the entire event is cancelled.
Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled.
No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost tickets.
In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests World Island reserves the right to refuse admission.
Admission is at the ticket holder's risk. The promoter and the individual venues shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within their premises.
The event age restriction is 18+. Management reserve the right to check ID.
Please note that there will be filming and photography taking place at this event and by purchasing a ticket you are giving consent for the use of this footage.
Venue security reserve the right to carry out bag checks and search customers.
No illegal substances may be brought into the venue. Anyone
caught in possession of these substances will be ejected.
Strobe lighting may be used during this event.
No professional type audio-visual recording equipment may
be brought into the venue without authorisation. DLSR Cameras are permitted.
World Island provide a free companion ticket for disabled customers. Please contact your point of purchase to arrange a complimentary companion ticket.
- Management/Organisers/Promoters reserve the right to refuse admission due to, but not limited to, customer being disorderly, under the influence of alcohol or drugs or acting aggressively
- Management/Organisers/Promoters reserve the right to eject a customer from the event due to, but not limited to, customer being disorderly, under the influence of alcohol or drugs or acting aggressively
- Management/Organisers/Promoters reserve the right to refuse admission and/or confiscate any item which may not be suitable for the event as well as a danger to others or the venue (see prohibited items list below)
- World Island operates a strict ?No Re-Entry' policy
? World Island is a strictly 18 years + event and a challenge 25 policy will be in operation
- The following proof of age/ID are accepted
- Valid, in date passport
- Driving License
- Proof of age ID card that displays the PASS hologram
- CCTV may be in operation throughout the event
- The last entry time is 9.30pm. Management/Organisers/Promoter reserve the right to adjust this time