Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 72 Hour Ticket
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable from 5th January 2019
Click here to view the latest service information
You can choose between one of the below FREE walking tours.
The Royal Walking Tour (operates daily departing at 10AM from Golden Tours Visitor centre – Leicester Square)
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square Station
Return Point: Westminster Abbey
Nearest Underground Station: Westminster Station
The Beatles London Walking Tour (operates daily departing at 1PM from Golden Tours Visitor centre – Leicester Square)
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure point: GTVC - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Explore the very best that London has to offer with our 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket! Get to adventure through the capital at your own leisure for 3 days, hopping on or off at any of our 60 stops and spend time exploring London’s most beautiful locations!
From Queen Elizabeth II’s home of Buckingham Palace, the formidable Tower of London to the iconic Houses of Parliament sat beside the River Thames – you will get to see it all! Choose any of our 4 routes and discover everything that the city has to offer at your own pace – a fascinating adventure that you’ll be sure to never forget!
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
Click here to view route map
Stop 67, Lancaster Terrace opposite Lancaster London Hotel is out of service.
Passengers for the Yellow route should instead use Stop 66, Lancaster Gate stop LE. Passengers using the Orange route should use either Stop 17 on Park Lane or Stop 68 on Praed Street.
With the purchase of a 72 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus tour, you will also enjoy a FREE Walking Tour and River Thames Boat Ride!
Free Walking Tour
Exploring London on foot is one of the most fascinating ways to see the city up close! Discover the Royal Family’s favourite places to escape in the capital or see where The Beatles worked and played.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map.
- Explore at your own leisure with 72 hours of unlimited hop-on hop-off on 4 different routes and over 60 stops
- Tickets valid for 72 hours
- See London’s most loved locations including Buckingham Palaces, the Houses of Parliament and St Paul’s Cathedral
- Help the Queen find the missing Crown Jewels by answering British trivia and unlocking bonus rounds in our brand new treasure hunt app on-board our open top buses!
- Live English speaking guide on the Essential Route
- Audio Guides in
- Explore London by foot and experience a FREE walking tour
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24 hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- 72 hour hop-on hop-off ticket
- Free walking tour
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours*
- Entrances to attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified
- For up to date service information regarding our hop-on hop-off bus tour, please see here
- * Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat
- * Unlimited usage within the 24 hours
- * Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier