Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 72hr Ticket + FREE Extra 24hrs
- 72 hour hop-on hop-off ticket
- Free walking tour
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours*
- Entrances to attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified
- For up to date service information regarding our hop-on hop-off bus tour, please seeáhere
- * Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat
- * Unlimited usage within the 24 hours
- * Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine's Pier
- Walking tours will only be available in English.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Explore the very best that London has to offer with our 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket! Get to adventure through the capital at your own leisure for 3 days, hopping on or off at any of our 70 stops and spend time exploring London’s most beautiful locations!
From Queen Elizabeth II’s home of Buckingham Palace, the formidable Tower of London to the iconic Houses of Parliament sat beside the River Thames – you will get to see it all! Choose any of our 4 routes and discover everything that the city has to offer at your own pace – a fascinating adventure that you’ll be sure to never forget!
Click here to view route map
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
For a limited time only you can enjoy an extra 24 hours for free on our hop-on hop-off bus – don’t miss out!
With the purchase of a 72 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus tour, you will also enjoy a FREE Walking Tour and River Thames Boat Ride!
Free Walking Tour
Exploring London on foot is one of the most fascinating ways to see the city up close! Discover the Royal Family’s favourite places to escape in the capital or see where The Beatles worked and played.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map and full timetable.
- Discover the city at your own leisure with 72 hours of unlimited hopping on and off on 4 different routes and 70 stops
- Ticket valid for 72 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary 24 hours on our hop-on hop-off bus!
- Explore London by foot with your free walking tour
- Experience a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24-hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- Bus audio guides available in the following languages:
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable from 7th December 2019
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
You can choose between one of the below FREE walking tours.
The Royal Walking Tour (operates daily departing at 10AM from Golden Tours Visitor centre – Leicester Square)
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square Station
Return Point: Westminster Abbey
Nearest Underground Station: Westminster Station
The Beatles London Walking Tour (operates daily departing at 1PM from Golden Tours Visitor centre – Leicester Square)
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure point: GTVC - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square