The Beatles & Liverpool - Magical Mystery Tour, Beatles Story Museum & Cavern Club
- What Includedá
- Reserved seats
- The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour
- Admissions to The Beatles Story
- Exclusive ácomplimentary Souvenir
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Transfer
- Food and beverages
- Please double check you have entered the correct email address, as without the e-tickets you cannot travel. If you do not receive the email please contact the reservations team on +44 207 233 7030
- Please print all documents; rail and entry tickets. You will need all these documents for your trip.
- Once booked this tour is non-refundable.
- This tour is unescorted
- The Cavern Club is free of charge to enter during the day.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every dayá
Departure from London Euston Station
You will need to be at Euston Station at 6:30am with youráprinted train tickets for your outbound and inbound rail journeys.áYour train will depart at 7:07am and arrive in to Liverpool Lime Street Station at 9:21am.áPlease print all tickets for both your return rail journey and attraction tickets.
We recommend you make your way to Matthew Street and visit the Beatles Shop and Matthew Street Gallery. The Cavern Pub (opposite the Cavern Club) opens at 11am and contains memorabilia relating to the Beatles. Leave Matthew Street turning left along North John Street, and make your way to Albert Dock.
The Beatles Story exhibition at Albert Dock shows the lives and times of John, Paul, George and Ringo, from the band's early days right through to their solo careers.
Beatles Magical Mystery Bus Tour
We have booked you in the afternoon on a specialist 2 hour coach tour of iconic Liverpool Beatles landmarks. Meet your guide at Albert Dock where you'll step aboard the colourful Magical Mystery Tour coach for a fun and fascinating tour of Beatles Liverpool. áYou'll see all the places associated with John, Paul, George and Ringo as they grew up, met and formed the band that would take the pop world by storm. See the Beatles childhood homes, schools and colleges and get up close to places that inspired some of their most memorable songs - Penny Lane and Strawberry Field.
You'll be kept entertained along the way by one of our professional Beatles Guides and some Fab Four tunes.The tour finishes at the legendary Cavern Club where you can enjoy live music every afternoon from the Cavern's resident musicians and collect your exclusive souvenir complimentary with your tour ticket.á
Your train departs at 6:48pm, arriving back in London at 9:04pm.
First Class (optional) includes refreshments served at your seat.
- Reserved seats on Virgin trains
- Beatles Magical Mystery Tour
- Entry to the Beatles Story
- Entry to Cavern Club
- Exclusive complimentary Souvenir
- First class (optional extra) includes refreshments served at your seat
Days of departure: Monday to Saturday
Departure Schedule: London - Liverpool
Check-in time: Mon-Fri 6:30am (Saturday 7:30am)
Departure from Euston Station: 7:07am
Arrival at Liverpool Station: 9:20am
Departure Schedule: Liverpool - London
Check-in time: 6:15pm
Departure from Liverpool Station: 6:48pm
Arrival at Euston Station: 9:02pm