Afternoon Tea Aboard Bateaux London - Classic
- Experience a charming one and a half hours cruise along the River Thames
- Enjoy the quintessential British tradition of afternoon tea with a selection of sandwiches and sweet treats
- Be treated to entertainment from a live pianist on-board
- Soak in spectacular sights of the capital as you cruise the waters
April, May & October 2018: Wednesday and Saturday
July & September 2018: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
June & September 2018: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Boarding: 3:15pm from Embankment Pier
Venue Information: Embankment Pier, Westminster, London WC2N 6NU
Nearest Underground: Embankment
Relaxing Afternoon Tea CruiseThe Thames river afternoon tea cruises offered by Bateaux London are a great way to escape from the hustle and bustle of London life. Thames river afternoon tea cruises are ideal for both business meetings or those wishing to relax with friends and family.
Relax and enjoy the spectacular views as the Thames afternoon tea cruise takes you past some of London's magnificent attractions: London Eye, Tate Modern, Shakespeare's Globe, Tower of London and Tower Bridge. The Resident Pianist will create a soothing and calming atmosphere by playing some of the well known classics.
Treat your friends, family or loved one to London's sights whilst enjoying the delicious afternoon tea and music from the Resident Pianist.
Afternoon Tea Menu
What's Included in the tour
- Afternoon tea
- Sightseeing cruise
- Live music – solo pianist
What's Excluded in the tour
- 100% cancellation charges apply once booked
- Dress Code: Smart casual.
- Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse entry based on inappropriate attire. Refunds will not be offered under such circumstances.
- Child Policy: Children under the age of 3 are not permitted onboard. Prams, bassinets or pushchairs are not permitted on the vessels.