Afternoon Tea at The British Museum
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Included in the tour
- Afternoon tea at The British Museum
What's Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drink
- Afternoon Tea is only to be served from 3pm - 4:30pm. Kitchen closing time is 5pm so anyone who arrives after this will not be able to receive Afternoon Tea.
- The maximum number of people per booking is six. If you would like to book for more than six people you will have to make another booking under a different name.
- The afternoon tea is for those who have purchased it only - if two or more people are planning to consume it, then a booking for two or more must be made.
Great Court Restaurant, British Museum, Great Russell Street, WC1B 3DG
Nearest Tube: Russell Square
DescriptionEnjoy traditional afternoon tea under the breathtaking roof of the British Museum's Great Court Restaurant. The British Museum is dedicated to human history and culture and houses a huge collection of artefacts from all over the world. It is a magnificent location for your delicious afternoon treat!
You will be seated in the airy Great Court Restaurant under the Museum's famous glass roof. Choose from a selection of organic loose leaf teas and delicate flowering teas such as Rising Flower or Jasmine Fairies. The afternoon tea menu includes all the traditional delicacies that you could want!
Begin with finger sandwiches with Wilshire ham and farmhouse chutney, smoked salmon and cream cheese, Coronation chicken and celery and egg mayo and mustard cress. Then you'll get to indulge with a delicious variety of macaroons, chocolate Jaffa cake, meringue torte and more. See the full afternoon tea menu here.
If you want make your afternoon tea experience extra special, why not add a glass of Prosecco to your package? This will begin your afternoon in style! The Great Court Restaurant is an oasis of calm in the centre of Bloomsbury and a beautiful place to enjoy this great British tradition.
- Enjoy a quintessentially British tradition of afternoon tea at The British Museum
- Indulge in a selection of delicious loose leaf teas
- Tuck into finger sandwiches, macaroons and apple drizzle cake
- Scrumptious scones with clotted Cream and jam
- Optional glass of Prosecco
ScheduleDaily: 3.00pm - 5.00pm.
Venue: Great Court Restaurant, British Museum, Great Russell Street, WC1B 3DG
- Afternoon Tea is only to be served from 3pm - 4.30pm. Kitchen closing time is 5pm so anyone who arrives after this will not be able to receive Afternoon Tea.