Arsenal - Emirates Stadium Tour
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Included in the tour
- Emirates Stadium Tour
- Entry to the Arsenal Museum
- Arsenal branded headphones
- Personalised tour certificate
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food and drink
- Under 5 free of charge but they must be notified if a child is in the party
- Open dated ticket is valid for 6 months
- Home fixture dates, the day before home matchdays against overseas opposition and any other events days taking place at Emirates Stadium. Exact dates to be provided once fixtures and TV Schedules are confirmed throughout the season.
- E-ticket will not be accepted, you must present a printed voucher at Emirates Stadium.
Emirates Stadium, London N5 1BU
Nearest Train Station: Drayton Park, Finsbury Park or Highbury & Islington
Nearest Underground: Arsenal & Holloway Road
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Follow in the footsteps of your Arsenal heroes by going on the Emirates Stadium Tour and see what’s behind this stunning stadium!Self-Guided Audio Tour
With state-of-the-art facilities, personal touches and stunning features, Emirates Stadium has quickly established itself as one of the world's most stunning and spectacular sports stadiums. On this amazing day out you will have the opportunity to see the areas that are crucial to the team on a match day – from a walk down the players' tunnel to a seat in the home and away dressing rooms. You will also get to visit the Directors Box and the Press Conference Room.
The spectacular Arsenal museum at Emirates Stadium is located in the Northern Triangle Building. The museum contains fantastic interactive displays suitable for all ages along with a complete history of the Club, from Plumstead Common through to Emirates Stadium! Some of the iconic items on display are Michael Thomas’ boots from Anfield ‘89, Charlie George’s FA Final Cup shirt from 1971 and the shirt worn by Alan Smith in the 1994 European Cup Winners’ Cup final victory.
- Walk down the players' tunnel
- Visit the Directors Box
- See press Conference facilities
- Enjoy the commentary of your thrilling audio guide
- Take a trip to the interactive Arsenal Museum
Monday - Friday: First tour 10:00am to 5:00pm (Last entry 4:00pm)
Saturday: First tour 9:30am to 6:00pm (Last entry 5:00pm)
Sunday: First tour 10:00am to 4:00pm (Last entry 3:00pm)
(Tours are available every day subject to match fixtures)
Please note this tour is not available on the following dates:
- 18th January 2020
- 27th January – Close at 1pm with last entry at 12pm
- 29th January – No Tours all day
- 8th and 22nd February 2020
- 7th March 2020
- 4th and 18th April 2020
- 2nd and 17th May 2020
23rd , 27th, 28th and 30th of December and 2nd of January 2020: 9.30 am – 6:00pm ( Last entry 5:00pm)
24th and 31st December: 9.30 am – 5:00pm (last entry 4:00pm)
26th of December: 10:00am – 6:00pm (last entry 5:00pm)