BA i360 Flight and Afternoon Tea
- Enjoy spectacular views of the south coast onboard the BA i360
- Unforgettable panoramic sights of Brighton and Hove, South Downs National Park and more
- A live guide will point out all the landmarks and answer any of your questions throughout
- After your flight, you’ll get to enjoy a scrumptious afternoon tea with seaside view
- Indulge in delicious finger sandwiches, pastries and scones
ScheduleAvailable daily from June – December 2018
Location: i360 booking office, Brighton seafront opposite the West Pier
i360 pod flights available between 2.30pm – 5pm, with 30 minute time slots
Please arrive 30 minutes before your flight time.
Afternoon tea will take place after the flight in West Beach Bar and Kitchen.
DescriptionTake to the skies to see Brighton and the beautiful south coast as you have never seen them before. Glide up gently to 450ft in the futuristic glass viewing pod, which was conceived and designed by Marks Barfield Architects, creators of the London Eye.
Admire 360-degree views across Brighton & Hove, the South Downs National Park, the UNESCO Biosphere and, on the clearest days, all the way along the coast to the Isle of Wight (49 miles away).
The glass viewing pod is fully enclosed and spacious – it’s 10 times the size of a London Eye capsule. There is room for up to 175 visitors to stand at the edge of the pod and look out, or to move around and see the view from different angles. The Sky Bar on board the pod serves Nyetimber sparkling wine and other drinks from Sussex, so you can raise a glass of something special (at additional cost) while taking in the views.
The friendly in-flight crew will welcome you on board, point out landmarks and answer any questions. The pod is heated and air-conditioned to ensure year-round comfort and it is fully accessible for wheelchair users.
You will then enjoy your sumptuous afternoon tea with a stunning sea view. Each afternoon tea includes four finger sandwiches, two scones (one fruit and one plain) and an assortment of freshly made mini patisseries. You also receive a bottomless hot drink and can choose from a selection of Camellia’s teas, coffee or hot chocolate.
What's Included in the tour
- Live guide on your i360 flight
- Afternoon tea
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food and drink on the i360
- Please give 36 hours notice to cancel this product
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your flight time
- Allergies must be given on booking
- Limited amount of wheelchairs per flight (carers go free). Please call Golden Tours to arrange this