Bateaux London Classic Dinner Cruise
Enjoy a beautiful cruise along the Thames as you experience the Bateaux classic dinner cruise. Offering spectacular views of London as you cruise the heart of the city, you’ll get to see the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the London Eye and many more of the capital’s most iconic landmarks.
Sit down and indulge in a delicious five-course dinner with delicious duck liver parfait, slow braised feather blade of beef, white chocolate and raspberry ingot, truffled Cornish brie and coffee and tea (scrumptious vegetarian options are also available).
After dinner, enjoy wonderful live entertainment as you soak in the sights and have the chance to get up and dance!
This gorgeous experience is one that you won’t be forgetting in a hurry.
Classic Dinner Cruise: Click to view menu
What's Included in the tour
- Welcome drink
- Five-course a la carte menu
- Live entertainment and after-dinner dancing
- 3 hours river cruise
What's Excluded in the tour
- At certain times The Symphony may be changed to The Naticia.
- 100% cancellation charges apply once booked
- Dress code; Smart formal. For gentlemen, a jacket and smart trousers or dark denim jeans are allowed and a tie is preferred but not essential. For ladies, a smart cocktail dress or trousers. No trainers, flip-flops, shorts or leisurewear allowed onboard.
- Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse entry based on inappropriate attire. Refunds will not be given under such circumstances.
- Children aged 12 years and under are not permitted onboard, this includes babies in prams or slings.
Embankment Pier: Westminster, London WC2
Nearest Underground: Embankment
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
- Spend a night cruising the Thames on-board the gorgeous Bateaux classic dinner cruise
- Be welcomed on-board with a delicious drink
- Have sensational panoramic sights of the capital as you take to the waters
- Be treated to a five-course a la carte menu
- Enjoy live entertainment throughout with the opportunity for after-dinner dancing
3 April 2018 to 22 December 2018: Monday to Saturday
27 December 2018 to 31 March 2019: Tuesday to Saturday
Boarding: 7:00pm, Embankment Pier
Return: 10:30pm, Embankment Pier
- 30 March 2018: Closed
- 2 April 2018: Closed
- 7 & 28 May 2018: Closed
- 27 August 2018: Closed
- 24, 25, 26 & 31 December 2018: Closed
- 1 January 2019: Closed
- 30 March 2018: Closed