Bateaux London Superior Lunch Cruise
ScheduleDays of Operations:
1 January to 31 March 2019: Thursday to Saturday
1 April to 31 December 2019: Tuesday to Saturday
1 January to 31 March 2020: Thursday to Saturday
Boat: Glass Room
Boarding: 12:00pm Embankment Pier
Return: 2:00pm Arrive back to Embankment Pier
Departure and return point is Embankment Pier. Victoria Embankment. London, WC2N 6NU
Relaxing Lunch Cruise
The Thames river lunch cruises offered by Bateaux London are a great way to escape from the hustle and bustle of London life. Thames river lunch cruises are ideal for both business lunches or those wishing to relax with friends and family. Overseen by the Executive Chef, all food on our lunch cruises is prepared and freshly cooked on board.
Relax and enjoy the spectacular views as the Thames lunch cruise takes you past some of London's magnificent attractions: London Eye, Tate Modern, Shakespeare's Globe, Tower of London and Tower Bridge. With its main base at Embankment Pier, Thames river lunch cruises offer pick up from and drop-off at Embankment Pier for the convenience of diners.
Classic Lunch Cruise Includes:
- Three-course set menu
- Fairtrade coffee or tea
- One and a half hour river cruise
- Commentary after lunch is served
Click here to view a Vegetarian Menu
What's Included in the tour
- Three-course meal
- Sightseeing cruise
What's Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- 100% cancellation charges apply once booked
- Smart casual Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse entry based on inappropriate attire. Refunds will not be offered under such circumstances.
- Children under the age of 3 are not permitted onboard. Prams, bassinets or pushchairs are not permitted on our vessels.
Embankment Pier: Westminster, London WC2N 6NU
Nearest Underground: Embankment
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
- Gorgeous Thames River Boat ride as you take in spectacular sights of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations
- Ideal for both business lunches or those wishing to relax with friends and family
- Overseen by the executive chef, all food on the lunch cruises is prepared and freshly cooked on board
- Enjoy a delicious two-course meal on-board and have coffee and tea refreshments