Buckingham Palace + Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 24hrs Ticket
Whats Included in the tour
- Timed entry to Buckingham Palace
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off ticket
- Free Walking Tour
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours*
- Entrance to additional attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- All customers must visit the Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria (check-in time 10:15am), to collect your tickets for Buckingham Palace. You will then be escorted by a member of Golden Tours staff to Buckingham Palace, where you will be able to enter the Palace at 10:45am.
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons.
- Photography and filming (for private use only) and use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route.
- Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
- Clients that require mobility access must book by calling (+44) (0) 303 123 7324.
- Tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass.
- *Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat. Unlimited usage within the 24 hours. Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier.
- Limited offer! Free London by Night Tour until 30th September 2018
- Venture inside London’s most famous landmark – Buckingham Palace
- Explore The State Rooms and see The Royal Collection
- Adventure through the world-famous 42-acre royal garden
- Spend the rest of the day exploring London
- Enjoy a Hop-on Hop-off bus service for 24 hrs
- See the best London sights at over 60 stops across 4 routes
- Live English Speaking Guide on the Essential Route
- Audio guides available in
Daily: 21 July 2018 - 30 September 2018
By 10:15am, you must arrive at the Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria to collect your tickets for Buckingham Palace. You will then be escorted by a member of Golden Tours staff to Buckingham Palace, where you will be able to enter the Palace at 10:45am.
Meeting Point: Golden Tours Victoria Visitor Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SH.
A typical visit to Buckingham Palace lasts between 2 and 2½ hours.
Hop on Hop off
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus. There is a stop outside the entrance to Buckingham Palace.
Click here to view a complete open top bus tour timetable
Click here to view the latest service information
DescriptionExperience the immense beauty of London with this excellent package that includes tickets to one of the city’s most iconic landmarks combined with the freedom to explore the city.
The stunning royal residence of Buckingham Palace is a definite must-see on any trip to London. An incredible 19 State Rooms are open to the public, free to explore and filled with some of the most beautiful pieces from The Royal Collection – see priceless art works and ancient sculptures, delicate pottery, set beside antique English and French furniture.
New for Summer Opening in 2017, this stunning exhibition tells the story of Her Majesty the Queen’s 65 year reign through the display of a wide-ranging selection of official gifts. Featuring ornate items that represent every continent and displaying the most beautiful craftsmanship from across the globe, inspect spectacular gifts presented to the Queen from world leaders such as President Eisenhower, Nelson Mandela and President Xi Jinping of the People’s Republic of China.
The Palace Gardens are home to about 30 different species of bird and are often described as a ‘walled oasis in the middle of London’. Take a relaxing stroll through some of the 42 acres of idyllic greenery, a truly wonderful part of the visit.
There are audio guides available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
After the palace, explore the wonderful sights of London with a hop-on hop-off open-top bus tour. Enjoy the freedom to see everything London has to offer – jump on and off at your leisure over the course of two days.
With 60 stops, across four routes that cover all the main tourist points in London, see the most iconic of London landmarks such as Big Ben, The London Eye, The Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey and The Tower of London.
With the purchase of a 24 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus tour, you will also enjoy a FREE Walking Tour and River Thames Boat Ride!
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
Click here to view route map
Free Walking Tour
Exploring London on foot is one of the best ways to see the city on ground level! Led by an experienced guide, discover the Royal Family’s favourite places in the capital or see where The Beatles worked and played.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map.