Buckingham Palace State Rooms and Royal Mews
Availability: 23 July 2018 to 30 September 2018
Monday - Friday
Visitors have a choice of three entrance times. Please be aware these times cannot be changed or swapped.
Entry to Royal Mews 10.15am, followed by entry to State Rooms at 11.15am
Entry to Royal Mews 12.15pm, followed by entry to State Rooms at 13.15pm
Entry to Royal Mews 14.15pm, followed by entry to State Rooms at 15.15pm
DescriptionVisit Her Majesty The Queen's official London residence and see two fascinating parts of Buckingham Palace. First, take a walk around the Royal Mews before entering the State Rooms and exploring the exquisite and historical rooms containing precious pieces from The Royal Collection.
Begin with a look at the amazing State vehicles displayed in the Royal Mews. These iconic vehicles are used for State visits, the State Opening of Parliament, official engagement and, of course, coronations and royal weddings. Get up-close to the Gold State Coach which has been used for every coronation since George IV.
The newest addition to the fleet is the Diamond Jubilee State Coach, a beautiful vehicle made especially for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee in 2012. The vehicle combines classic style and craftsmanship with more modern technologies - an extraordinary example of modern tradition.
State Rooms of Buckingham Palace
Open to the public for a limited time each year, a visit to the Buckingham Palace is something you'll never forget. Each of the 19 rooms is exquisitely decorated, from the 47 metre long Picture Gallery to the beautiful ballroom and throne room. See works of art from artists such as Rembrandt and Rubens and see priceless sculpture and antique furniture.
His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales Birthday Celebration
To celebrate His Royal Highness The Prince Of Wales' 70th birthday, you will get to enjoy an exquisite display of artwork selected by Prince Charles himself in the Buckingham Palace State Rooms.
Experience the history and splendour of Buckingham Palace and reserve your tickets to guarantee a visit to this treasured Royal home.
- See both the Royal Mews and the State Rooms at Buckingham Palace
- Inspect the State Vehicles, including Horse Drawn Carriages and Luxury Cars
- Explore the 19 State Rooms used by Her Majesty for Ceremonial and Official Occasions
- Visit the Picture Gallery, Garden, Ballroom and Throne Room
Additional InformationPlease Note:
- If booking the 11:15 entry, you will enter the Royal Mews at 10:15 and Buckingham Palace at 11:15.
- If booking the 13:15 entry, you will enter the Royal Mews at 12:15 and Buckingham Palace at 13:15.
- If booking the 15:15 entry, you will enter the Royal Mews at 14:15 and Buckingham Palace at 15:15.
- Buckingham Palace tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass
- Once booked, your visit cannot be cancelled.
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons.
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route.
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- Clients with special access requirements must book directly with Buckingham Palace on (+44) (0) 303 123 7324
What's Included in the tour
- Entry to the Royal Mews
- Entry to the Buckingham Palace State Rooms
What's Excluded in the tour
Royal Mews, Buckingham Palace, London, SW1W 1QH
Nearest Train Station: Victoria
Nearest Underground: Victoria, Green Park or Hyde Park Corner
Bus Routes: 11, 211, C1 or C10
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.