Buckingham Palace Tickets.
- Explore the iconic London Residence of Her Majesty The Queen
- Walk through The State Rooms and see priceless pieces from the Royal Collection Exquisite paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens and Canaletto
- The display features the finest in French & English antique furniture
- Walk through the exotic 42 acre garden
- Perhaps witness the Changing of the Guards outside the Palace
- Audio tours are included in the admission price
Buckingham Palace Opening
23 July – 31 August 2018
Open daily, 9:30am - 7:30pm (last admission 5:15pm)
1 September – 30 September 2018
Open daily, 9:30am - 6:30pm (last admission 4:15pm)
A typical visit lasts between 2 and 2½ hours
Buckingham Palace, the grand and iconic London residence of Her Majesty the Queen is an absolute must-see on any visit to London. A fully working palace, housing not only The Queen, but serving as the administrative headquarters of the Royal Household.
The 19 State Rooms are exquisitely furnished with fine examples of French and English antique furniture and display some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection, including works by Rubens, Canaletto and Rembrandt, sculpture by Canova and porcelain by Sèvres.
Often called the ‘walled oasis in the middle of London’, the gardens of Buckingham Palace are a true sight to behold. Home to 30 different species of bird and over 350 different wild flowers, there is plenty to see and enjoy. Visitors finish their tour with a walk along the south side of the garden, taking in views of the famous lake and the west front of the palace.
Audio tours are included in the admission price and are available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
Additional informationPlease Note:
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- Customers to arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled timeslot
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons.
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route.
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- Please remember to take your Golden Tours voucher to the ticket office at Buckingham Palace on day of visit where it will be exchanged for an entrance ticket. Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
- Clients that require mobility access must book directly with Buckingham Palace on (+44) (0)20 7766 7324.
- Tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass
- Timed entry to Buckingham Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1A 1AA.
Nearest Train Station: Victoria
Nearest Underground: Green Park, Victoria, Hyde Park Corner
Bus Routes: 11, 211, C1, C10
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.