Buckingham Palace Tour and Afternoon Tea
Days of Operation : Daily
Available: Monday 22nd July 2019 until Sunday 29th September 2019
Meeting time: 1:15pm
Departure time: 1:30pm
Afternoon Tea served between: 3:00pm - 5:00pm. You are able to remain at your table after 5:00pm.
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
- You must visit the Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria to collect your tickets for both Buckingham Palace and the afternoon tea at The Grosvenor Hotel
- As this tour is unescorted, you will need to make your own way to The Grosvenor Hotel for afternoon tea, after visiting Buckingham Palace (which is a short 10-minute walk from Buckingham Palace). The address is 101 Buckingham Palace Road London SW1W 0SJ.
Golden Tours Visitors Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030
- Visit inside Buckingham Palace
- Traditional afternoon tea at The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria
- See the State Rooms, used for official royal occasions
- Walk through the picture gallery
- Explore the south garden
What's Included in the tour
- Admission to Buckingham Palace
- Afternoon Tea at The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria
What's Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Transfers
- Once Booked, cannot be cancelled
- Buckingham Palace tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- Clients that require mobility access must book by calling (0)303 123 7324
Buckingham Palace - ‘Special Timed Entry includes an Audio Tour’
Meet your Golden Tours representative at 1.15pm at the Golden Tours offices in Victoria who will escort you to Buckingham Palace (10-15 min walk).
Special timed entry ensures a breathtaking visit to the official residence of Britain’s sovereigns since 1837. Open for just 8 weeks a year, viewing the State rooms is an opportunity not to be missed! Marvel at the splendor of the rooms, used on official occasions by The Queen to entertain her guests. Be dazzled by the beautiful ballroom and throne room, before ending your royal tour with a walk through the stunning South Garden.
Afternoon Tea - The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria
After your independent visit, you will be free to take your afternoon tea between 3pm - 5.00pm in the Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria. Traditional afternoon tea consists of a selection of finger sandwiches, scones served with clotted cream and preserves, small tea cakes and a choice of tea.
This tour is unescorted and after your visit to Buckingham Palace, you will need to make your own way to the Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria for afternoon tea.
Please click here for afternoon tea menu