Dinosaurs in the Wild
- Travel 67 million years back in time and encounter living dinosaurs as you’ve never seen them before.
- With cutting-edge audiovisual effects and dramatic storytelling
- See an autopsy of a giant dinosaur and the hatching of baby dinosaurs
- Visit a scientific research centre and discover more about these fascinating creatures
- immerse yourself in live-action theatre and theme park fun!
ScheduleOperating from 12 February to 02 September 2018
Location: Greenwich Peninsula, London
DescriptionGo on a time-travelling adventure to the days of the dinosaurs!
Dinosaurs in the Wild takes you on the adventure of a lifetime. Board the time machine, leave the 21st Century behind and in seconds, the time-jump technology will transport you back 67 million years to the Late Cretaceous Period.
Get closer to dinosaurs than you ever imagined possible – right at the heart of the action! – and see living dinosaurs like Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops in their natural environment.
As you travel back in time to our incredible scientific research station, TimeBase 67, you’ll experience what life was really like amongst the dinosaurs, in their world, at their time.
Tours to the deep past are leaving from London’s Greenwich Peninsula from 12th February 2018, so book your seat on our time machine today!
What's Included in the tour
- Entrance to Dinosaurs in the Wild
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food and drink
- Once booked, this product cannot be cancelled.
- AGE RECOMMENDATION: Dinosaurs in the Wild believe the experience is ideal for children aged 5 and above. Parental discretion is suggested for all younger children: please see https://dinosaursinthewild.com/faqs/ for advice. Children aged 2 or under enter free. Everyone aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.