Discover Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds and Warwick Castle Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- Warwick Castle Dungeon is temporarily closed
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased on the day.
- *During busy periods, alternative transportation without Wi-Fi may be used.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Walking tour of Oxford
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ‘city of dreaming spires’ and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You’ll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town. Enjoy a walking tour and free time.
A market town with a difference, Stratford–upon–Avon is the famous home of arguably the world's greatest writer, William Shakespeare. Delve into the charms of this bustling market town at your leisure
We will drive through the Cotswolds, a charming blend of breathtaking natural beauty, bustling market towns and sleepy villages.
Be part of Britain’s Greatest Medieval Experience! Deep in the heart of Warwick Castle, the Great Hall becomes a hive of activity! Immerse yourself in battle preparations and feel the weight of a medieval sword. Enjoy a walking tour and explore this lovely town with its host of attractive buildings.
Entrances not included in the price of the tour.
This tour will finish at approximately 7:00pm in London.
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Drive through Cotswolds
- Time to explore Stratford Upon Avon
- See Warwick Castle
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be pre purchased before departure
April to March: Daily
Departure time: 8:30am
Estimated return time: 7:00pm
Departure point: Golden Tours Victoria Visitor Centre, Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Due to a legal working hour’s restriction for drivers, if your tour arrives back into London after 7:45pm, you will be dropped off at Gloucester Road Underground Station, not Victoria. Your driver will drop you off within a couple of minutes’ walk to Gloucester Road Underground Station. Gloucester Road is in Zone 1 and is three stops on the Circle or District Lines to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, where it is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.