Discover Windsor, Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury
Tickets not available
Tickets not available
- What's Included in the tour
- Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge, Salisbury and Bath
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
What's Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel return
- Food and beverages
- Admissions to the attractions
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- *Valid from departures until 31st March 2019. You will be given your discount voucher for the 25% discount on guide books on the day of departure
- Entry fees are not included but tickets can be purchased on the day.
- Windsor Castle’s State Apartments will be closed on the 19th April 2018 and 21st April 2018. The Precincts and Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House will continue to be open
- See mysterious Stonehenge
- See Salisbury Cathedral
- See Roman Baths and Bath Abbey
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be pre purchased before departure.
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge*!
1 April to 30 September: Daily
1 October to 31 March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria
Return Time: 08:00pm
Return Point: Victoria areas - subject to traffic conditions
Departure point: Golden tours Victoria Visitor Centrer 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions
Windsor Castle Completely Closed:
- 20 April 2018: Closed
- 22 April 2018: (last admission 12:00)
- 5 May 2018: (last admission 15:00, closes 16:00)
- 15 June 2018: (last admission 15:00, closes 16:00)
- 17 – 19 May 2018: Closed
- 24 May 2018: (last admission 15:00, closes 16:00)
- 17, 18 June 2018: Closed
- 25 - 26 December 2018: Closed
You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground?
Sample the splendour of Salisbury! Soaring into the skyline, the spire of Salisbury Cathedral stands at an astounding 123m (404ft)! Erected 800 years ago, the revolutionary spire is considered one of the leading examples of Early English architecture. Delve into the charms of the bustling market at your leisure.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Explore the delights of Bath at your leisure.
Windsor (From 1st April 2017)
Windsor is a stunning English town, rich in history and located on the River Thames. The town is famed for its royal connections, and is home to Windsor Castle which is the queen’s official residence! Surrounded by gorgeous countryside, it has a diverse mix of history, culture and heritage so is well worth visiting while in the UK.
Entrances not included in the price of the tour.
This tour will finish at approximately 8:00pm in London.