Discover Windsor, Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury
- See mysterious Stonehenge
- See Salisbury Cathedral
- See Roman Baths and Bath Abbey
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be pre purchased before departure.
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge*!
- Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour
- Stonehenge and Bath Tour with Roman Baths Entry
- Simply Stonehenge Tour – Afternoon
- Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge Tour
- What's Included in the tour
- Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge, Salisbury and Bath
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
What's Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel return
- Food and beverages
- Admissions to the attractions
- This tour will not be running on 20th and 21st June.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- *Valid from departures until 31st March 2019. You will be given your discount voucher for the 25% discount on guide books on the day of departure
- Entry fees are not included but tickets can be purchased on the day.
- This tour excludes entrances to all attractions
1 April to 30 September: Daily
1 October to 31 March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria
Return Time: 08:00pm
Return Point: Victoria areas - subject to traffic conditions
Departure point: Golden tours Victoria Visitor Centrer 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions
Windsor Castle Completely Closed:
- 1 September 2018: (last admission 15:00, last entry to the State Apartments 15:30, closes 16:00)
- 5 September 2018: (last admission 15:00, last entry to the State Apartments 15:30, closes 16:00)
- 27 September 2018: (last admission 15:00, last entry to the State Apartments 15:30, closes 16:00)
- 4 October 2018: (last admission 15:00, last entry to the State Apartments 15:30, closes 16:00)
- 11, 12 October 2018: Castle completely closed
- 2 November 2018: State Apartments will be closed
- 25 - 26 December 2018: Castle completely closed
You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground?
Sample the splendour of Salisbury! Soaring into the skyline, the spire of Salisbury Cathedral stands at an astounding 123m (404ft)! Erected 800 years ago, the revolutionary spire is considered one of the leading examples of Early English architecture. Delve into the charms of the bustling market at your leisure.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day. Explore the delights of Bath at your leisure.
Windsor (From 1st April 2017)
Windsor is a stunning English town, rich in history and located on the River Thames. The town is famed for its royal connections, and is home to Windsor Castle which is the queen’s official residence! Surrounded by gorgeous countryside, it has a diverse mix of history, culture and heritage so is well worth visiting while in the UK.
Entrances not included in the price of the tour.
This tour will finish at approximately 8:00pm in London.