Discover Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge
Days of Departure:Windsor Castle is closed on the following dates:
1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019 : Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
1 April 2019 to 31 March 2021 : Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- 18th – 19th April 2019
- 3rd May 2019
- 18th May 2019
- 17th June 2019
- 25th – 26th December 2019
Departure point: Golden tours Victoria Visitor Centrer 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions.
- Day trip to Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
- Entrance fees
- Hotel return
- Food and beverages
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle will be closed to visitors from Friday, 6 July, until further notice.
- Entrance fees are not included but can be purchased on the day
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
- Windsor Castle’s State Apartments will be closed on the 19th April 2018 and 21st April 2018. The Precincts and Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House will continue to be open
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2020. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure.
- This tour excludes entrances to all attractions
- See Windsor Castle
- See Stonehenge
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be pre purchased before departure.
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
Windsor – awash with natural beauty, discover the 17th century historical monuments which line its cobbled streets. Fans of the Royal family will be in their element! Steeped in history, you will have the option to visit the home of Queen Elizabeth II and enjoy a through the keyhole experience of the world’s largest and oldest castle. Enjoy a walking tour and free time.
You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
Walking Tour of Oxford
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ‘city of dreaming spires’ and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You’ll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
Entrances not included in the price of the tour.
Estimated arrival time back to London is around 7.00pm.