Discover Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge
- Day trip to Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
- Gratuities (optional)
- Admission to any of the attractions
- Food and beverages (unless stated otherwise)
- This tour excludes entrances to all attractions. Entrance fees can be purchased on the day.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change. Please view the Schedule tab above for full information on closures.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2020. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure.
Windsor - awash with natural beauty, discover the 17th century historical monuments which line its cobbled streets. Fans of the Royal family will be in their element! Steeped in history, you will have the option to visit the home of Queen Elizabeth II and enjoy a through the keyhole experience of the world's largest and oldest castle. Enjoy a walking tour and free time.
You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
Walking Tour of Oxford
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford's famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous 'city of dreaming spires' and see the Bodleian Library - one of the oldest libraries in Europe - on your visit. You'll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
Entrances not included in the price of the tour.
Estimated arrival time back to London is around 7.00pm.
- See Windsor Castle
- See Stonehenge
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be pre purchased before departure.
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
Days of departure: DailyCheck-in: 8:00am
Departure time: 8:30am
Return time: approx. 7:00pm
Departure point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour will finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
Windsor Castle closures:
- 9 and 10 April 2020 – Castle completely closed. Tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
- 22 April 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 4 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 5 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 6 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 7 May 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 14 June 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 15 June 2020 – Castle completely closed. Tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
- 16 June 2020 – The State Apartments will be closed.
- 25 and 26 December – Castle completely closed.
St. George’s Chapel closures:
- 23 December and 24 December – closes at 1:00pm