Discover Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath
What's Included in the tour
- Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath
- Return transportation
- Professional guide
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
What's Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Admission to any attractions
- This tour will not be running on 20th and 21st June
- Entrance fees are not included but can be purchased during your tour
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2020. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure.
- This tour excludes entrances to all attractions
- Explore the historic town of Windsor and soak in sights of Windsor Castle
- See one of the UK’s most famous attractions – Stonehenge
- Experience the quintessentially British village of Lacock
- Enjoy a delightful walking tour of Bath led by a knowledgeable guide throughout
- Take the stresses of travel away with return transportation
- Enjoy an exclusive 25% discount on guide books at Stonehenge**!
First stop will be to the delightful town of Windsor where you will have time to explore at your own leisure. Soak in sights of the Queen’s favourite royal residence of Windsor Castle as you discover the town’s idyllic surroundings and stop off for a bite to eat at one of the many gorgeous cafes along the cobbled high street or venture into the Castle to find out more about its rich royal history!
See the UK’s 5,000 year old Neolithic monument on Salisbury Plain in this unforgettable trip to Stonehenge. How did it get there? Who put it there? Why is it there? You can try to find the answers to these historic questions for yourself! A visit to Stonehenge is an unforgettable experience and one that you can be sure to tick off your bucket list with this packed day trip.
For a peaceful visit, Lacock is the perfect destination. Brimming with beauty, Lacock is one of the most picturesque villages in England with its plush greenery and unspoilt views. Be sure to have your camera ready as you enjoy its quintessential English traditions.
Walking Tour of Bath
The city of Bath is one of the UK’s most historic cities being home to the breathtaking Roman Baths. Alongside this famous attraction, Bath is also famous for its wonderful Georgian architecture, Pulteney Bridge and the Jane Austen Centre. With so much to explore, a walking tour of Bath is the perfect opportunity to find out more about this fascinating city. Led by an expert guide throughout, you will get to know the very best that Bath has to offer.
Entrances to attractions are not included in the ticket.
ScheduleDays of departure: April to March 2019 - Daily
April to September 2019 - Daily
October 2019 to March 2020 - Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
Check-in time: 7:30am
Departure time: 8:00am
Return (approx.): 8:00pm
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return Location: You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions.
Windsor Castle Completely Closed:
- 22 March 2019: Castle Completely closed
- 18 - 19 April 2019: Castle completely closed
- 3 May 2019: Castle completely closed
- 18th May 2019: Castle completely closed
- 17th June 2019: Castle completely closed
- 25th – 26th December 2019: Castle completely closed