DreamWorks Tours Shrek's Adventure London Advance Ticket Tickets and Dates
- These tickets are non-refundable
- This is a dated and timed entry e-ticket
- Children under the age of 3 are free of charge but still require a ticket
- The visit will last approximately 60 – 70 minutes
Begin by boarding a marvellous ‘Dreamworks Tours’ red London bus driven by none other than Donkey himself! A lively 4D journey packed with pandemonium, calamity and bags of fun, travel to the mystical realm of Far Far Away.
A real-life fairytale, work your way through 10 themed shows as you visit key locations from the Shrek movies, including the Poison Apple pub and the Muffin Man’s House.
Along the way, meet characters such as Princess Fiona, The Three Blind Mice, The Gingerbread Man, Puss in Boots, Sleeping Beauty and Pinocchio. Complete tasks and locate vital elements to find Shrek and the magic portal to return to London, with angry Rumpelstiltskin trying to foil your plans as you go.
Totally unique, exciting and the first of its kind in the world, this a brand new Shrek story told in a magnificent and exciting way. Packed full of 4D animation, live actors and incredible special effects, this experience is loads of fun for all the family and will have kids absolutely enthralled from start to finish.
- Be enchanted by the new Shrek adventure in London
- Take a bus driven by Donkey to the magical Far Far Away
- Meet Princess Fiona, Puss in Boots, Sleeping Beauty and many more
- Explore a maze of paths and rooms to find Shrek and a magic portal
- 4D animation, live actors and awesome special effects help tell the tale
- A dream-come-true for kids and Shrek lovers alike
The attraction opens everyday at 10 am except Thursdays.
5/6/7/8/9/12/13/14/15/16 July 3pm Last Admission
10/11 & 17 July – 31 August 4pm Last Admission
On Thursdays the attraction opens at 11am
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: 10am to 4pm (last tour)
- Thursday: 11am to 4pm (last tour)
- Saturday: 10am to 6pm (last tour)
- Sunday: 10am to 5pm (last tour)