Half Day Tour of London with St Paul's Cathedral and Guard Change Tickets and Dates
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- The Changing of the Guard may not take place under adverse weather conditions. If this occurs we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Comprehensive Panoramic Tour
Enjoy a whistle stop tour of London’s famous monuments and marvel at the history of London’s modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat. Have your cameras ready for the spectacular Westminster Abbey and many other landmarks.
Towering high over the City of London, magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral is widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece. Enter the Quire and marvel at the beautiful mosaics inside. (On Sundays due to church services, there is no guiding inside the cathedral).
Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard
As iconic an image of London as red telephone boxes and double–decker buses, the Changing of the Guard is a not–to–be–missed royal feast of bearskin hats and red tunics. (We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.)
We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
This tour will finish at approximately 11:30am outside Buckingham Palace.
- Panoramic half-day tour of London
- Entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- See the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi On Board Our Coaches*
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
Days of Departure: Daily
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitors Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Buckingham Palace