Heathrow Express - One-way Paddington (Central London) to Heathrow
- The Smartest Way to Central London with trains departing every 15 minutes taking just 15 minutes from Terminal 1 & 3.
- Enjoy the comfort of wider seats, free Wi-Fi and power at your seat
Daily: 7 days a week
150 journeys each day starting from Paddington Station at 5:10pm with the last train leaving Terminals 1 & 3 at 11:48pm and 11:53pm (Sundays).
Every 15 Minutes*
Heathrow Express is a premium high-speed train service that takes just 15 minutes between Heathrow Terminals 1 & 3 and London Paddington in just 15 minutes (21 minutes from Terminal 5). Put simply, it’s the quickest way from Heathrow to the heart of London.
With free Wi-Fi and Sky News, you can stay connected. In our new carriages, you will find at seat power sockets too. There’s plenty of space in our dedicated luggage racks and you’ll find toilet facilities on-board too.
Getting from Heathrow to London Paddington
How to find our terminals:
- Heathrow Central station is between Terminals 1 and 3. The terminals are signposted from the station and can be reached on foot in a few minutes.
- Heathrow Terminal 4 and Heathrow Terminal 5 stations are inside the terminals themselves. Lifts and escalators provide step-free access to check-in or arrivals, which are clearly signposted.
- If you are arriving at Terminal 4, take the free inter-terminal train to Heathrow Central (takes just 4 minutes) and change for the Heathrow Express.
Getting from London Paddington to Heathrow
Trains usually depart from Platforms 6 and 7 at London Paddington:
- If you’re going to Terminal 1 or Terminal 3, board any train and get off at Heathrow Central. Journey time is 15 minutes.
- For Terminal 5, get on the London-Heathrow train at Paddington and stay on board at Heathrow Central – all trains continue to Terminal 5, arriving six minutes later.
- For Terminal 4, change at Heathrow Central and catch the free transfer service. These connecting trains depart every 15 minutes and travel time is four minutes.