Historic Scotland Explorer Pass - 3 Day
What's Included in the tour
- Free entry to 78 attractions
- Fast track entry to Edinburgh Castle and Stirling Castle
- Free programme of daytime events
- 20% discount on audio tours at Edinburgh Castle
What's Excluded in the tour
- Stirling Castle is currently operating random bag searches and you will not be permitted entrance with suitcases or large rucksacks.
- Please also be aware that there is also no storage facilities for prams or pushchairs
- A 3 day pass is valid over 5 days and can be used on any 3 days within that 5 day period. A 7 day pass is valid over 14 days and can be used on any 7 days within that 14 day period.
- When purchasing the pass, please select the date of your visit and your pass will become valid from your selected date.
- Multiple sites may be visited in any one day and only one visit per site is permitted.
Winter Explorer Pass: 1 November – 31 March
Summer Explorer Pass: 1 April – 30 September
A 3 day pass is valid over 5 days and can be used on any 3 days within that 5 day period. A 7 day pass is valid over 14 days and can be used on any 7 days within that 14 day period.
Click here for Explorer Pass Collection Points
Close out dates:
- Blackness Castle: September 4 to September 18
- Tantallon Castle: September 2 for 1 day
- Craigmillar Castle: August 28 to September 3
- Linlithgow Palace: August 27 to August 31
- Free Entry to 78 Top Scottish Attractions
- Save Money on Individual Entrances
- Access to Historic Scotland’s Programme of Daytime Events
- Fast Track Entry to Edinburgh Castle and Stirling Castle
- 20% Discount on Audio Guides at Edinburgh Castle
DescriptionVisit some of Scotland’s top attractions with the Historic Scotland Explorer Pass! This flexible sightseeing option grants visitors free entry to 78 must-see sites, including Edinburgh Castle, Stirling Castle, Glasgow Cathedral, Duff House and Skara Brae Prehistoric Village.
The pass lets the holder visit their choice of attraction and you’ll never run out of great places to visit as it is accepted at 78 Scottish locations. From royal castles to stunning churches, dive into the history of Scotland with the Explorer Pass. Learn more about this beautiful country with the included programme of daytime events (events vary depending on season).
You will also benefit from fast track entry to Edinburgh Castle and Stirling Castle and 20% discount on audio tours at Edinburgh Castle. Save money and see the treasures of Scotland with this fantastic visitors pass!
Click here to view all attraction list