Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 72 Hour Ticket
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Click here to view a complete open top bus tour timetable
Click here to view the latest service information
You can choose between one of the below FREE walking tours.
The Royal Walking Tour (operates daily departing at 10AM from Golden Tours Visitor centre – Leicester Square)
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square Station
Return Point: Westminster Abbey
Nearest Underground Station: Westminster Station
The Beatles London Walking Tour (operates daily departing at 1PM from Golden Tours Visitor centre – Leicester Square)
Days of Operation: Daily
Departure point: GTVC - Leicester Square - 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP
Nearest Underground Station: Leicester Square
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Explore the very best that London has to offer with our 72-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket! Get to adventure through the capital at your own leisure for 3 days, hopping on or off at any of our 60 stops and spend time exploring London’s most beautiful locations!
From Queen Elizabeth II’s home of Buckingham Palace, the formidable Tower of London to the iconic Houses of Parliament sat beside the River Thames – you will get to see it all! Choose any of our 3 routes and discover everything that the city has to offer at your own pace – a fascinating adventure that you’ll be sure to never forget!
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Click here to view route map
Stop 67, Lancaster Terrace opposite Lancaster London Hotel is out of service.
Passengers for the Yellow route should instead use Stop 66, Lancaster Gate stop LE. Passengers using the Orange route should use either Stop 17 on Park Lane or Stop 68 on Praed Street.
With the purchase of a 72 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus tour, you will also enjoy a FREE Walking Tour and River Thames Boat Ride!
Free Walking Tour
Exploring London on foot is one of the most fascinating ways to see the city up close! Discover the Royal Family’s favourite places to escape in the capital or see where The Beatles worked and played.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free River Thames Boat Ride
This exciting ticket also gives you the opportunity to enjoy a Free River Thames Boat Ride where you’ll get to take to the iconic waters and cruise along taking in London’s most iconic sights!
Please click here to view service information
- Enjoy our Hop-on hop-off buses with over 60 stops on 3 different routes
- Have the time to explore the capital fully with our 72 hour ticket + 24 hours free
- Take advantage of all open top buses including free Wi-Fi
- See London’s most famous landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and the London Eye
- E-tickets are accepted on all hop-on hop-off buses
- Buses depart every 5-10 minutes from main tourist spots and every 15-20 minutes from other locations
- Help the Queen find the missing Crown Jewels by answering British trivia and unlocking bonus rounds in our brand new treasure hunt app on-board our open top buses!
- Live English speaking guide on the Essential Route
- Audio guides in: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Hindi, Arabic, Japanese
- Experience a FREE walking tour and FREE River Thames Cruise with your ticket!
- 72 hour hop-on hop-off ticket + 24 hours free
- Free walking tour
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Free River Thames Boat Ride – Valid one way from Embankment or London Eye Pier to Tower Pier or vice versa
- Entrances to attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified
- For up to date service information regarding our hop-on hop-off bus tour, please see here
- Extra 24 hours FREE for travel date from 1 Oct 2017 to 28 February 2018