Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 1 day + FREE extra 1 day Tickets and Dates
- Last few tickets
- Limited availability
- 1 calendar day Hop-on Hop-off ticket plus 1 extra calendar free
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours*
- Entrances to attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- Stops would be served on an hourly basis from 10 AM to 5 PM
- Valid for 1 calendar day from when you first hop-on
- Unlimited usage within this time.
- The free extra 1 calendar day is valid for travel on or before 30th March 2021.
- The boat tour is currently only operating on Friday, Saturday and Sundays. As this is a free of charge inclusion, no refund can be given if not used.
- Audio Guides in
Whether you decide to stay on the open top bus and soak in panoramic views of London’s most iconic landmarks or hop-off at any of the 8 stops dotted across the city, there is much to see and discover.
Be driven through the famous Parliament Square, home to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, go past the iconic London Eye as you enjoy the hustle and bustle of London’s Southbank area, see the city’s biggest skyscraper, The Shard, visit the golden gates of Buckingham Palace, the majestic St Paul’s Cathedral and much more.
With a live guide on every bus, giving you the chance to learn more about the capital, it’s the perfect way to get to know London, regardless of the time or your budget!
For a limited time only you can enjoy an extra 1 calendar day for free on our hop-on hop-off bus – don’t miss out!
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map and full timetable.
- Hop-on hop-off service through the main London attractions
- Live English speaking guide on every bus
- Enjoy an extra 1 calendar day for FREE on our hop-on hop-off bus with our current offer
- Experience a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24-hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- No need to print your tickets – E-tickets accepted on all hop on hop off services!
- Bus audio guides in :
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Click here to view the latest service information
Click here to view hop on hop off timetable
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
Please note; The cruise is subject to availability and currently only operating on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. No refund can be given due to the cruise element being free of charge.