Hop On Hop Off One Day Ticket + Madame Tussauds
Tickets not available
DescriptionHop on Hop off One Day Ticket
This flexible one day hop-on hop-off bus ticket is a top choice for people visiting London with a limited time schedule. If you only have a single day to spare and want to see all the sights, this one day pass will be a fantastic addition to your London day out.
Valid for a full working day across all six routes, this flexible ticket lets you explore London on out comfortable open top buses. You’re never far from a Golden Tours stop as there are over 60 across London!
Visitors can spend the whole day exploring the capital, seeing landmarks and attractions such as Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Trafalgar Square and Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
Each bus has a live English guide or audio guides in eight languages. The airy open top deck gives travellers the full London experience!
Please click here to view service information
Click here to view route map
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lifelike wax figures, London’s Madame Tussauds has been showcasing waxworks since 1884. Today, the attraction boasts 14 exciting, interactive zones, combining glitz and glamour with incredible history!
The Red Carpet
Saunter down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet, before challenging sports stars like David Beckham to a football shoot out. Hang out with the Royal Family for a while and see Prince William with his new wife Kate, before paying a visit to the Queen!
SCREAM in the Chamber of Horrors
Get face to face with hideous serial killers in the live fear experience SCREAM. Wander the maximum security prison maze with unlocked and empty jail cells and look out for its murderous inmates. Real life actors make this gory attraction extra frightening – enter if you dare!
Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience
Three floors of multisensory fun allow visitors to act like a superhero and see their favourite characters up close! Hang out with Spider Man, avoid the Hulk’s angry glare and try to spot the Invisible Woman.
Watch the superheroes battle to save London from an evil mastermind during an exciting immersive 4D presentation. Housed in Madame Tussauds’ famous domed auditorium, the show includes high impact special effects to get viewers right into the centre of the action!
ScheduleHop on Hop off
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Days of Operation: Daily
Monday to Friday: 9:30am – 5:30pm (last admission 4:30pm)
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 6:00pm (last admission 5:00pm)
Click here to view Opening times for 2018
- 25 December: Closed
- One day hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Entry to Madame Tussauds
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Various major events take place in London, these may cause route changes and/or disruptions. These events can take place at short notice.
HighlightsHop on Hop off One Day Ticket
- One Day Hop On Hop Off Bus Ticket
- All Open Top buses include free Wi-Fi
- Valid for One Calendar Day
- See London’s Top Landmarks and Attractions Including Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square & Piccadilly Circus
- Hop on Hop off service with over 60 stops on 4 different routes
- Help the Queen find the missing Crown Jewels by answering British trivia and unlocking bonus rounds in our brand new treasure hunt app on-board our open top buses!
- Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Live English or Multilingual Audio Guide
- Audio Guides Available in
- Get Up Close To Your Favourite Celebrities Including Christian Bale, Brad Pitt and Adele
- Madame Tussauds Entry
- Marvel Super Heroes 4D
- Meet The Royal Family
- See Madame Tussauds’ Legendary Chamber of Horrors
- View the Sleeping Beauty Figure – Sculpted in 1763