Hop On Hop Off One Day Ticket + The Coca-Cola London Eye + Madame Tussauds
ScheduleHop on Hop off
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Coca-Cola London Eye opening times: Daily
Please click here to view opening times 2018
18 April to 25 May: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
26 May to 2 September: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
3 September to 21 December: 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM
22 & 23 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
24 December: 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
26 to 30 December: 10.00 AM to 8.30 PM
31 December: 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
9 to 24 January: Closed
24 December (Christmas Eve): 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
31 December (New Year's Eve): 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM
- Coca-Cola London Eye: will now operate longer hours for all week-ends (Saturday and Sundays) post Easter Holidays and prior to peak summer opening.
- Week-ends of 21 & 22 April; 28 & 29 April; 5 & 6May; 12 & 13 May; 19 & 20 May opening hours: 10am to 8h30pm (last rotation)
- The opening times for the October Half Term period between 21st and 29th October 2018 are 11:00am – 6:00pm.
Days of Operation: Daily
Monday to Friday: 9:30am – 5:30pm (last admission 4:30pm)
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 6:00pm (last admission 5:00pm)
Click here to view Opening times for 2018
- 25 December: Closed
DescriptionHop on Hop off One Day Ticket
This convenient one day hop-on hop-off bus ticket is a top choice for people visiting London with a limited time schedule.
Valid for a full working day across all three routes including two pick up and drop off routes, this flexible ticket lets you explore London on our comfortable open top buses. You’re never far from a Golden Tours stop as there are over 60 across London! Each bus has a live English or multilingual audio guide.
Visitors can travel to landmarks and attractions such as Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Trafalgar Square and Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
Please click here to view service information
Click here to view route map
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lifelike wax figures, London’s Madame Tussauds has been showcasing waxworks since 1884. Today, the attraction boasts 14 exciting, interactive zones, combining glitz and glamour with incredible history!
The Red Carpet
Saunter down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet, before challenging sports stars like David Beckham to a football shoot out. Hang out with the Royal Family for a while and see Prince William with his new wife Kate, before paying a visit to the Queen!
Star Wars™ Experience at Madame Tussauds
This stunning exhibition, created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm, is the closest you will come to some of the most famous scenes from this legendary film series. See Princess Leia imprisoned by Jabba the Hut, Darth Vader facing Luke Skywalked and Chewbacca at the helm of the Millennium Falcon. BB-8 from The Force Awakens also makes a very special appearance.
The Coca-Cola London Eye
The Coca-Cola London Eye experience gently sweeps riders high above the River Thames to enjoy breathtaking views of London. The roomy glass capsule provides panoramic views of the city below and riders can spot a number of must-see London landmarks, including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, lavish Buckingham Palace and lush St James’s Park.
It takes 30 minutes for the London Eye to revolve completely so once you board sit back, relax and enjoy the view!
The London Eye 4D
A fun 3D film with theatre effects that include wind, bubbles and mist, the London Eye 4D experience is a touching tale of a little girl in London with her father.
Please note: All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
- One day hop-on off bus ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all open top buses
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Entry to Madame Tussauds
- Ride on the Coca-Cola London Eye
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
HighlightsHop-on Hop-off One Day Ticket
- One day hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- All open top buses include free Wi-Fi
- No need to print your tickets – E-tickets accepted on all hop-on hop-off services
- See London’s most iconic landmarks and attractions including Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus
- Hop-on hop-off service with over 60 stops on 3 different routes
- Help the Queen find the missing Crown Jewels by answering British trivia and unlocking bonus rounds in our brand new treasure hunt app on-board our open top buses!
- Buses depart every 5-10 minutes from main tourist points and every 15-20 minutes elsewhere
- Live English speaking guide on the Essential Route
- Audio guides also available in: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Hindi, Arabic
The Coca-Cola London Eye
- Get up close to your favourite celebrities including David and Victoria Beckham, Kim Kardashian and movie stars like Brad Pitt
- Enjoy the thrilling new King Kong experience
- Meet Her Majesty the Queen and the rest of the Royal Family
- Marvel at the Star Wars experience and see Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker
- Unbeatable views of London from 135 metres
- 30 minute ride in a high-tech glass capsule
- Spectacular views both day and night
- See Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square
- Thrilling 4-D experience
- Interactive touch screen guides