James Bond Walking Tour
- Saturdays departing at 10:30am : (Jan – Dec)
- Thursdays departing at 2:30pm : (Jun – Aug)
Return Point: Vauxhall Station
DescriptionDiscover what it takes to be the worlds most famous secret agent as we take you on a journey to discover some of the locations from the James Bond films including the latest James Bond film Spectre.
As part of the tour you will also get to learn about aspects of the British secret service and discover where fantasy meets reality.
The tour will start Charing Cross Railway station and then wind its way through Westminster, the beating heart of British politics and intrigue with government buildings, secret bunkers all with secrets to tell.
The James Bond walking tour will enable you will be able to take many pictures and see familiar locations up close and personal.
A short journey by bus will be part of the tour. Please ensure you have an Oyster card / Travelcard before the tour starts.
What's Included in the tour
- Professional guide
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food & Beverages
- Your confirmation voucher provides you with full information about the Local Operator (including contact details). You can rest assured that we select only the most reliable and experienced operators in each destination.
- Pass by the secret offices of James Bond's London HQ - Universal Exports
- Visit over 10 locations featured in James Bond films including For Your Eyes Only, Die Another Day, Skyfall and Spectre
- Create your own Bond moment at the locations used in Spectre, Skyfall and other Bond movies
- Learn about the film making process which brings a James Bond film to life