Kia Oval Tour, Match-ticket and Afternoon Tea
- Go behind the scenes at the world-famous Kia Oval Stadium
- Enjoy exclusive access around the ground in the company of a friendly guide
- Settle down to a scrumptious afternoon tea in a private room
- Take your seat and watch Surrey play in a County Championship or One Day Cup fixture
ScheduleSchedule of Kia Oval Matches
Venue location – Oval Stadium, London, SE11 5SW. Please go to John Edrich Gate (Oval underground end)
DescriptionKia Oval’s History
Take a tour of one of the world’s most iconic sports grounds – the Kia Oval. Since 1845, it has been the proud home of Surrey County Cricket Club and has a rich history of sporting triumphs. In 1880, it hosted the first England international cricket match and three years later, the Ashes, one of sport’s greatest rivalries between England and Australia (who still battle for the trophy to this day).
The Kia Oval has also been home to many other sporting events including the first ever FA Cup final in 1872 and the first England rugby match in 1876. In more recent times, the Oval has witnessed some of England’s finest triumphs and is one of only 5 venues worldwide to have hosted 100 tests.
On your tour, you will have the opportunity to see behind the scenes with exclusive access to areas such as the press and commentary box, a walk on the hallowed turf, a chance to experience the Peter May stand and see wonderful views of the pitch and the famous Gasholder, followed by tea and coffee in the grand Members Pavilion. You’ll also get to explore the Club Museum and discover fascinating old and new memorabilia from across the decades.
Choose a match in the County Championship or a One Day Cup fixture and watch them live in one of the UK’s most iconic sporting grounds.
You’ll finish with a delicious afternoon tea in the Members Pavilion to watch the remainder of your match. With a scrumptious selection of sandwiches made with gourmet bread, scones with jam and clotted cream, Victoria sponge cake and a vast array of teas and coffee.
What's Included in the tour
- Match Ticket
- 90 minute guided tour
- Afternoon tea
What's Excluded in the tour
- Additional food and drink
- Please arrive one hour before the game starts to redeem tickets
- Please check the schedule for information regarding dates and timings of the tour.
- Any cancellation or rescheduling of bookings must be made at least 5 working days prior to the date and time of your purchased tour.
- For tour packages inclusive of a cricket match ticket, in the event of adverse weather conditions, the tour and/or hospitality portion of your package will still commence. If match play is restricted to 19.5 overs or less, you can exchange the match ticket portion of your package only, for another day within the same competition of the 2018 season.
- Tours and packages are non-refundable, unless the tour is cancelled by Surrey County Cricket Club itself on the day.