Leeds Castle Tour and Punting on the Moat
What's Included in the tour
- Entrance to Leeds Castle
- Retrurn transportation on a luxury coach
- Punting on the moat
- Free lunch pack
What's Excluded in the tour
- This tour is unescorted.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- *During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
- Leeds Castle will be closed on 4 November 2018. Therefore we will be visiting Dover Castle instead.
- Explore one of the world’s most famous castles – Leeds Castle
- Adventure through the previous home of infamous Tudor King Henry VIII and first wife, Catherine of Aragon
- Discover the many exquisite Castle Rooms, the Maze and beautiful parkland surrounding the castle
- Enjoy a punting on the moat experience
- Take in sensational views of Leeds Castle as you’re led along the waters
- Return transportation to London and free lunch pack
Days of Departure:
1 April to 30 September: Monday & Friday
Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Return point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria
DescriptionVisit to Leeds Castle
Take a trip to ‘the loveliest castle in the world’ where many famous British monarchs have resided including the formidable Tudor King, Henry VIII. Explore the gorgeous Castle grounds including the grassy parkland, puzzling maze and of course, the Castle rooms! Venture through the beautiful State Rooms, discovering their rich history and uses before exploring the other castle rooms and outside wildlife. Brimming with interesting facts and things to do including the falconry display and exploring the local wildlife, you’ll get to follow in the footsteps of King Henry himself. This fortress is not to be missed!
Punting on the Moat
Have the special opportunity to punt along the moat in this day trip to Leeds Castle! Led by an expert Puntagenet, you’ll take to the waters and glide along the idyllic scenery from the punt. Soak in the relaxing atmosphere and incredible views of Leeds Castle for an experience like no other!
After you’ve explored the Castle’s hidden treasures and enjoyed your relaxing punting on the moat, head on into the world-famous maze. But don’t be fooled – this maze isn’t as easy as you may think! Twisting and turning along the way, you will have to work your way out! A promise of fun for all – this experience is the perfect inclusion to your Leeds Castle tour.
Free Falconry Demonstration
Get the extra special chance to see wonderful falconry demonstrations in the grounds of Leeds Castle. With the backdrop of the loveliest Castle in the world, you will get to see this 30-minute thrill-fest that includes hawks, vultures, falcons and owls! Head over to the falconry area by the maze (if you’ve made it out!) to see these gorgeous birds in action!
Wildlife at Leeds Castle
Surrounded by 500 acres of beautiful grassland, Leeds Castle is home to some of the most beautiful wildlife you can find. From a vast array of exquisite birds including nuthatches, jays and woodpeckers, and the gorgeous flocks of swans and geese, you will be in for a picturesque treat!
Forget having to make your own way to Leeds Castle – we offer return transportation on-board our luxury air-conditioned coaches to and from the Castle!