LEGOLAND® Windsor with Return Transportation
- Legoland® Entry Tickets – Return Transport to Legoland ®
April to October : Daily
Departure times: 9:00am*, 10:00am and 11:00am
Departure/Return point: 4 Fountain Square, 123 -151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
* Standard morning pickups apply only to 9:00am departure
Click here for Bus timetable
Be the hero of your very own adventure! Fly through the treetops to escape fearsome dragons, or join the Viking fleet and ride the churning rapids. Steer your own course on the Driving School and use laser guns to battle your way through an ancient tomb. Sign the whole family up for some high energy fun at the Fire Academy and enjoy the acrobatic entertainers at the pirate themed Stunt Show. Everyone will be fascinated by the incredible LEGO® models throughout the park. From comical camels to world land marks and a yellow submarine, it’s amazing what can be built with millions of LEGO bricks!
Return Journey: You will have flexibility in returning back to London as Greenline coaches depart at various times.
What's Included in the tour
- Return transportation with Greenline coaches
- Entrance fee to LEGOLAND® Windsor
What's Excluded in the tour
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2012 The LEGO Group.?
- The transportation is run by Greenline coaches and there may not be air-conditioning on the vehicles.